IT Consultant Support
This job is no longer active!
View all jobs Allianz Technology active
View all jobs IT Consultant Support active on Hipo.ro
View all jobs IT Hardware active on Hipo.ro
View all jobs IT Software active on Hipo.ro
All around the globe, employees in Allianz have been working hard to secure people’s lives and to give courage to our customers for what’s ahead. We are actuaries, advisors and service agents; engineers, lawyers and technology experts; we are daughters and sons, mothers and fathers, accountants, investors and entrepreneurs – and together we are shaping our industry. Because we know how important it is to have a fair partner at your side who provides solid and sustainable solutions, we strive to do it right – with passion, every day. Allianz Technology enables Allianz group to live up to its purpose, by providing powerful, standardized global platforms to provide efficiencies, savings and scalability for the long-term success of Allianz.
Allianz Technology Bucharest Branch is a professional expertise center offering a wide range of services: Financial, Actuarial, IT and Procurement support to the Allianz Group, creating innovative solutions so that Allianz can shape the future for generations ahead.
Is providing good service something that motivates you, too? Then why not join us in developing innovative products and services in an international environment!
- Integral part of the end to end customer relation;
- Dispatching customer requests;
- Challenge and track delivery units and provider to deliver Services within agreed SLAs;
- Handling Customer & Provider Escalation Management;
- Proposing improvements for the workstations (computers, servers);
- Verifying and applying security patches on servers;
- Creating maintenence templates for servers;
- Support gathering data about delivery progress and produce reports for different Allianz OEs;
- Creating technical documentation.
- At least 1 year experience in a similar role;
- Studies in either Computer Science, Computer Information Management or equivalent career experience;
- Knowledge of MS Office (PowerPoint, Outlook, Excel, SharePoint);
- Fluent English written and spoken;
- Good basic knowledge of the usage of server and storage products (e.g. Linux, Windows, SAN, NAS, JBoss, Websphere, DB2, Oracle, Ms-SQL etc.);
- Good technical knowledge of IT infrastructure technologies and topologies including related security technologies.
- IT Helpdesk background;
- Self-motivated and proactive;
- Customer-oriented but also able to deal with conflicts.
We place people at the core of what we do, this is why we are committed to your personal and professional growth:
- Complete training curricula available (tailored courses);
- International Certifications (Agile, Prince, ITIL, IFOA, ACCA, IACCM etc.);
- Comprehensive Leadership Programs;
- All you can learn with LinkedIn Learning!
- German Language Courses for any level;
- All you can read with Bookster!
- Work from Home Option available;
- Get a free day on your Birthday or come at work and receive Gift Vouchers/Tickets!
- Go on Vacation and get a Holiday Bonus!
- Corporate Massage;
- Weekly Fruit Day;
- WorldClass Gym Discounts.
- Fixed salary compensation along with rewards & recognition performance-related bonus scheme;
- Meal and Gift Tickets.
Click here for an inside look of our office!