IT Product Owner with German (Print Services)
This job is no longer active!
View all jobs Allianz Services active
View all jobs IT Product Owner with German (Print Services) active on Hipo.ro
View all jobs IT Hardware active on Hipo.ro
View all jobs IT Software active on Hipo.ro
View all jobs Management - Consulting active on Hipo.ro
All around the globe, employees in Allianz have been working hard to secure people’s lives and to give courage to our customers for what’s ahead. We are actuaries, advisors and service agents; engineers, lawyers and technology experts; we are daughters and sons, mothers and fathers, accountants, investors and entrepreneurs – and together we are shaping our industry. Because we know how important it is to have a fair partner at your side who provides solid and sustainable solutions, we strive to do it right – with passion, every day. Allianz Technology enables Allianz group to live up to its purpose, by providing powerful, standardized global platforms to provide efficiencies, savings and scalability for the long-term success of Allianz.
Allianz Technology Bucharest Branch is a professional expertise center offering a wide range of services: Financial, Actuarial, IT and Procurement support to the Allianz Group, creating innovative solutions so that Allianz can shape the future for generations ahead.
Is providing good service something that motivates you, too? Then why not join us in developing innovative products and services in an international environment!
Product Owner is one of the most important roles in Agile Methodology. He is the main communication channel with the stakeholders and he is responsible with meeting the customer’s need in regards of level of quality and solution increment for the print services product. The product owner is accountable with the design and implementation of strategy of assigned standards, with the standardization of product, with the management of end to end end lifecycle and prioritization of the backlog for the squad. His role purpose is to plan, prioritize and coordinate customer demands, own the Print Service and the optimization end to end, manage, analyze and optimize processes together with the print team and improve the product.
- Manage, analyze and optimize processes together with the print team and improve the solutions/services;
- Plan and manage all costs and investments into services (e.g. order book, SAP) – supported by the financial service manager for print;
- Analyze completeness and quality of offered services (e.g. by conducting benchmarks and deriving measures for improvement);
- Responsible for continuous service improvement;
- Maintain WPS service catalogue (service descriptions, order agreements, SLA/ quality criteria);
- Plan the strategy, needs and approach for cross-topics such as security, capacity management, disaster recovery, etc. – jointly with the other workplace and infrastructure services;
- Demand management and maintenance of the demand/supply forecast, including requests for new service components, volume planning for services, offers, pricing and information provision to providers/ operations – supported by SDS02 Financial/03 Architects as required;
- Ensure that the demand is in line with agreed IT investment & operating plan and that demand priorities are clearly understood;
- Take care of marketing-related topics such as user handbooks, intranet websites, ASN communities;
- Provide management information/presentations concerning services, prices, service level quality and P&L – supported by SDS02.
- Prioritization of team work to ensure improvement of product;
- Analysis of usage of product and offer change if necessary;
- Close collaboration with customer by gathering feedback;
- Cooperation with other Product Owner to identify best practices.
- Strong analytical, planning, communication and collaboration skills;
- Good knowledge about Printing and Microsoft operating systems;
- Experience of managing relationships with internal business customers;
- High flexibility, team skills, reliability, resilience and organizational talent;
- Experience with Agile projects and in Product Owner role;
- Agile Certifications;
- Fluent German and English;
- Fluency in English is required;
- Fluency in German is required;
- Reliable with high level of accuracy;
- Ability to coordinate with all levels of stakeholders and ability to persuade/follow-up to ensure results;
- Team player and ability to work under pressure with advanced level of self-organization and initiative;
- Ability to remotely coordinate with stakeholders across globe by effectively utilizing the communication channels;
- Good communication and relationship building skills;
- Certification in Agile is mandatory;
- Certification in MS products is recommended.
We place people at the core of what we do, this is why we are committed to your personal and professional growth:
- Complete training curricula available (tailored courses);
- International Certifications (Agile, Prince, ITIL, IFOA, ACCA, IACCM etc.);
- Comprehensive Leadership Programs;
- All you can learn with LinkedIn Learning!
- German Language Courses for any level;
- All you can read with Bookster!
- Work from Home Option available;
- Get a free day on your Birthday or come at work and receive Gift Vouchers/Tickets!
- Go on Vacation and get a Holiday Bonus!
- Corporate Massage;
- Weekly Fruit Day;
- WorldClass Gym Discounts.
- Fixed salary compensation along with rewards & recognition performance-related bonus scheme;
- Meal and Gift Tickets.
The personal information that you may provide to us (including sensitive information) may be provided to Hiring Managers for the purposes of assessing your suitability as a candidate.
Click here for an inside look of our office!