Qualitest is the world’s largest pureplay QA company. Our quality engineers align with our customers to understand their business needs and figure out the problems inside a system or website. Every day with Qualitest is an opportunity to innovate, grow and change.Requirements
- Coding experience of at least 3 years
- VueJS/React/Redux experience of at least 3 years
- Ability to write high-performance, maintainable, reusable code
- Knowledge of Functional Programming
- Knowledge of CSS preprocessor (Less, Sass, etc...) (minimum 1)
- Experience with Git, Scrum/Kanban Agile methodology
- Advantage - Deep understanding of Cyber Security domain
- Advantage - Master/Bachelor’s Degree in Computer Engineering
This job might be for you if:
You’re looking for growth potential within an organization
You enjoy working with a team and experiencing a “family like” culture.
You are looking for an organization that offers thorough training on recruiting
You want to work in a company with dynamic and diverse cultures, team-oriented environments, and learn how to work within team strategies and objectives.
We leverage our deep technology, business and industry-specific understanding to deliver solutions that align with our client’s business context. In turn, our clients often comment that our solutions are among the most comprehensive and creative that they have ever experienced while delivering the highest value. Our clients also comment that QualiTest’s solutions have increased their trust in the software they release. This has enabled QualiTest to become their primary service provider and business assurance partner.
We are seeking for a R&D Front-End developer to improve the End-2-End product features and align the R&D team to the company growth to perform and achieve the development optimization targets and goals of cyber processes. The role will emphasize on development over the lifecycle from product spec to design, development, testing and deployment following the Agile methodology with TDD and BDD implementation to allow continuous deployment based on VueJS/React/Redux coding on micro services environment with BigData implementation. Our client is now establishing a new leading Cyber Intelligence and Cyber Security product solution. Our business unit is facing the most advanced and complicated challenges in the Cyber security field. We are looking for a candidate with the passion to learn new skills and to establish the backend R&D team.
- Team player with coding hands-on ability that can work with other team members to accomplish various jobs,and to thrive in a collaborative and fast-paced R&D and lab/testing environment.
- Establish from scratch the frontend foundations of R&D based on VueJS, React.js and Redux
- Work in a “start-up” environment, initiative to ensure “all bases are covered”
- Set and meet the performances by KPIs