IP Enginner- Spanish/ Italian
Randstad is specialized in solutions in the field of flexible work and human resources services. Our services range from regular temporary staffing and permanent placements to in-house, professionals, search & selection, and HR Solutions.
The Randstad Group is one of the leading HR services providers in the world, with top-three positions in Argentina, Belgium & Luxembourg, Canada, Chile, France, Germany, Greece, India, Mexico, the Netherlands, Poland, Portugal, Spain, Switzerland, the UK, and the United States as well as major positions in Australia and Japan.
In 2015, Randstad had approximately 29,750 corporate employees and around 4,473 branches and in-house locations in 39 countries around the world. Randstad generated revenue of € 19.2 billion in 2015. Randstad was founded in 1960 and is headquartered in Diemen, the Netherlands.
- Have good IP knowledge.
- Experience in Data communication project delivery, such as routers, switches, and firewalls.
- Good understanding of carrier Network, be familiar to MPLS L2/L3 VPN solution project design, test, delivery, acceptance.
- Strong communication skills, strong capability of taking decisions, strong sense of team cooperation.
- Bachelor level or above of communication, electronic engineering or computer science.
- Spanish/Italy language;
- Nice to have Huawei/Cisco certification.
- Implement and deliver fixed network projects such as IP projects, resolve technical problems of various products in the projects, and complete the implementation and delivery of the projects.
- Serve as a network maintenance engineer and be able to handle routine issues of fixed networks, such as datacom access issues, and locate and rectify emergency faults.
Program: 9:00- 18:00