Suppoert Solution Expert_vEPC
Our vision and purpose: “Our purpose is to empower an intelligent, sustainable and connected world. For more than a century, we have been putting smart tools in the hands of people in every sector of our society, creating intelligent technologies that drive positive change. We remain committed to this effort, leaving no one behind.” - Börje Ekholm, President and CEO, Ericsson
So..who is Ericsson today and, how does it support you and the community?
In a world that is increasingly complex, we are on a quest for easy. We are creating game changing technology that is easy to use, adapt and scale, enabling our customers to capture the full value of connectivity.
Find out how our IoT, 5G and automation technology stands ready to unlock a wave of new value
How your expertise will make the difference (Qualifications needed)
• Core Network Competence for vEPC – Ericsson product knowledge would be an advantage
• Experience with EPC virtualized applications: EPG, MME, PCRF;
• Medium knowledge of networking, Linux;
• Professional level of English;
• Knowledge of the 3GPP or any other relevant standard for his/her area;
• Ability to learn Ericsson Portfolio;
• Service Delivery Process knowledge;
• Change Management knowledge;
• Soft skills (Negotiation & argumentation skills, presentation skills (oral and written));
• Software Update Management knowledge;
• Software Support;
• Delivering Results & Meeting Customer Expectations.
The impact of your role at Ericsson
We are now looking for a Support Solution Expert (SSE), who will be part of a CNS (Customer Network Support) team supporting the customer and shall deliver in-service Support services according to the contracted agreements by means of established processes.
By fully understanding the deployed Solutions for a customer or group of customers and by being the main contact for that Solution for both internal and external stakeholders, the SSE owns the Solution from a Customer Support point of view thereby enabling efficient service delivery and supportability of contracted customer support services and securing customer satisfaction.
In addition, with detailed customer networks/solutions knowledge along with the expertise of the customer strategies and active engagement in Project Toll Gates, the SSE identifies business leads and promotes Ericsson products and services to secure add on sales. The SSE also takes active part in the handling of the day to day Solution Customer Service requests (CSRs), leading the Fault Isolation CSRs and the Solution Emergency Handling.
You will also:
• Coordinate and orchestrate as investigation leader for Fault Isolation during regular CSRs and Emergencies;
• Support when needed the regular product CSRs;
• Customer consultation handling on Solution level;
• Develop and maintain network troubleshooting methodologies, including the accurate operation of the tools and services like CES, EIA;
• Network Recovery Procedures such as but not limited to:
- Signaling Storm recovery routines;
- Traffic rerouting routines;
- Network recovery documentation etc.
• Be part and secure that the Handover to Support process becomes part of the continuous Change control process, adapt it and evolve (not one-time activity);
• Be a glue between the NFVi and VNFs environment and ways of working;
• Be part of the continuous deployment activities;
• Prepare MoP, test solutions, build impact analysis and coordinate deployment of corrections from a technical perspective;
• Control LCM status from an overall solution level.