UDM Integration Engineer
Our vision and purpose: “Our purpose is to empower an intelligent, sustainable and connected world. For more than a century, we have been putting smart tools in the hands of people in every sector of our society, creating intelligent technologies that drive positive change. We remain committed to this effort, leaving no one behind.” - Börje Ekholm, President and CEO, Ericsson
So..who is Ericsson today and, how does it support you and the community?
In a world that is increasingly complex, we are on a quest for easy. We are creating game changing technology that is easy to use, adapt and scale, enabling our customers to capture the full value of connectivity.
Find out how our IoT, 5G and automation technology stands ready to unlock a wave of new value
How your expertise will make the difference (Qualifications needed)
• Experience in UDC/UPG, preferable on Ericsson UDC solution;
• Experience in virtualization, preferable of Ericsson PC Systems;
• Experience of cloud deployments, preferable with Ericsson HDS / CEE environments (OpenStack);
• Experience with Solution Architecture, HLD and LLD creation;
• Working experience with HSS, HLR, EIR, CUDB/PG, UPG;
• Basic knowledge of IP Interworking and Linux;
• Professional level of English it’s a must.
The impact of your role at Ericsson
In your new role you will be working with the latest technologies: 5G and Telecom Cloud, having a hands-on exposure to the newest hardware equipment. Activities cover different areas including Cloud Deployments and Core Network Deployments in a virtualized environment. You will start from solution design, continuing with integration, testing, and finishing with acceptance. We encourage you to come with your innovative ideas and propose new solutions and be part of a professional environment.