vEPC Integration Engineer
Our vision and purpose: “Our purpose is to empower an intelligent, sustainable and connected world. For more than a century, we have been putting smart tools in the hands of people in every sector of our society, creating intelligent technologies that drive positive change. We remain committed to this effort, leaving no one behind.” - Börje Ekholm, President and CEO, Ericsson
So..who is Ericsson today and, how does it support you and the community?
In a world that is increasingly complex, we are on a quest for easy. We are creating game changing technology that is easy to use, adapt and scale, enabling our customers to capture the full value of connectivity.
Find out how our IoT, 5G and automation technology stands ready to unlock a wave of new value
How your expertise will make the difference (Qualifications needed)
• Knowledge of EPC Network and services – Ericsson product knowledge would be a plus;
• Experience with EPC virtualized applications: EPG, MME, PCRF;
• UDM understanding: HSS, CUDB;
• Professional level of English;
• Availability for occasional travel.
Would represent an advantage:
• Cloud architecture knowledge – OpenStack and knowledge in Ericsson products HDS/CEE would be an advantage;
• NFV and SDN knowledge.
The impact of your role at Ericsson
We are now looking for an EPC Integration Engineer. In your new role you will be working with the latest technologies: 5G and Telecom Cloud, having a hands-on exposure to the newest hardware equipment. Activities cover different areas including Cloud Deployments and Core Network Deployments in a virtualized environment. You will start from solution design, continuing with integration, testing, and finishing with acceptance.
The assignment is for one of the biggest and most innovative telecom operators in the world, that recently received the highest score ever recorded in Connect Network Benchmark. We encourage you to come with your innovative ideas and propose new solutions and be part of a professional environment.
You will also:
• Work closely with the team and the client;
• Bring your recommendations to the table when it comes to new implementations;
• Analyze the delivery towards the client.