bitExpert - Our pulse is cross-technology software development that beats with every line of code.
Join our international team of more than 40 colleagues. As different as we are, we all have one thing in common – the curiosity about technology and knowledge. We are an experienced, motivated, purposeful, and cheerful team that is always looking forward to new challenges.
You are looking us:
• We are a growing company focusing on web-development
• We cooperate with international corporations, medium-sized companies, digital and communication agencies
• We provide a future-oriented software development with modern methods and tools
• We believe in maximum flexibility (work location, working hours, topics, methods)
• You have a professional and positive attitude
• You are an analytical person and pay attention to details
• You are very motivated to constantly familiarize yourself with new technologies
• You communicate efficiently at all levels
• You are a team player, but you can also work independently
• You are assertive, adaptable, and creative
• You have the desire to master technological challenges with your team
We are recruiting for our fast growing office in Bucharest Cloud Specialists
Bachelor's degree in Computer Science and/or 5+ years in a technical role or equivalent
Experience working on Linux, Windows, Networking, and/ or Storage expert.
Hands on experience in Docker, Kubernetes, Cloud products
Administration experience of Redhat OpenShift v4.x
Strong DevOps/ CI/CD process architecture/engineering
Familiarity with scripting, NFS/SAN, DNS. Proficient operating in a VMware based infrastructure.
Engineering and architecting enterprise grade solutions for hardware and Software issues.
Familiar with database, middleware technologies
Network familiarity as well as general application delivery and routing concepts.
Strong working knowledge of Prometheus and Grafana opensource monitoring solutions.
Experience with Redhat DataGrid and/or Redis in-memory data store.
Strong understanding of load-balancing, DNS and networking expertise.
Red Hat, AWS, Azure, Google, or IBM Cloud Certified Architect certification.
Build and development technologies like Maven and Jenkins.
Automation and management technologies like Puppet, Chef, or Ansible by Red Hat.
Version control technologies like Bitbucket and Git (GitHub or GitLab).
Solid understanding of Prometheus, Grafana and Splunk.
Ensure availability, reliability, and performance of OpenShift/Container Platform
Coordinate, escalate, resolve, and close any service request, incident, problem, and change management issues assigned to the team.
Perform patching, software implementations, and upgrades to RedHat OpenShift technologies.
Worked varied schedules including on-call responsibilities through a team rotation.
Automation of operational tasks. Identify and contribute to automation activities. Implement automation that will support regular operational activities - patching, health checks, application operational tasks etc.
Provides technical expertise in the establishment and implementation of standards and guidelines that guide the design of technology solutions including architecting and implementing solutions requiring integration of multiple platforms, operating systems, and applications across the enterprise
What we offer:
International team of motivated and experienced people
Work and development in a multinational environment
Opportunity to learn and grow