Romanian/English Online Dealer| iGaming Industry
This job is no longer active!
View all jobs DK Global Recruitment active
View all jobs Romanian/English Online Dealer| iGaming Industry active on Hipo.ro
View all jobs Customer Support - Client Service active on Hipo.ro
View all jobs Sales active on Hipo.ro
DK Global Recruitment is a multilingual recruitment agency, based in Dublin, Ireland. We specialize in finding European language-speaking jobs for job seekers in many European countries. With years of experience in the multilingual BPO sector, we have developed advanced skills that we use to help Companies relocate candidates globally, and assist candidates to relocate smoothly and find their desired employment.Requirements
• Exceptional presentation skills;
• Advanced English;
• An enthusiastic and positive attitude with an outgoing personality;
• Energetic and ability to maintain communication with customers;
• Flexibility to work in shifts;
• Attention to details and excellent people skills
• Present the game of Baccarat in a required professional manner
• Be the face of the company, delivering expert knowledge and superior gaming quality;
• Engage players and immerse them in the live dealer experience;
• Maintain a professional level of technical proficiency
• Carry out all gaming operations in line with the current legislation and in line with the required company standards
• Have an active role in the company’s continuous improvement plan to achieve plans for future growth within the company.
• Competitive basic salary
• Relocation package
• Performance bonus
• 20 days annual paid holiday
• Private medical insurance
Why choose Recruitment Agency: You are given extra support in preparing for interviews / You can ask for your application feedback anytime via email or phone / All our services to job seekers are free of charge / We also offer bonus scheme to candidates.
Note: Applying to this job advertisement would be considered as GDPR consent given to DK Global Recruitment. We may share your profile details directly with the hiring company for the initial screening of your profile suitability and duplicate check.