QC Project Lead for Ubisoft Craiova
This job is no longer active!
View all jobs Ubisoft Romania active
View all jobs QC Project Lead for Ubisoft Craiova active on Hipo.ro
View all jobs IT Software active on Hipo.ro
Ubisoft Bucharest has been an important pillar for the local gaming industry since, being the first Ubisoft production studio outside France. It has a strong history of contributing to iconic AAA franchises such as Assassin’s Creed, Tom Clancy's Ghost Recon, Watch Dogs and Just Dance, and has helped develop a total of over 60 games. Today, the studio is the 2 nd largest Ubisoft studio worldwide and continues to tackle the biggest challenges in gaming and technology, contributing to the creation of new and amazing games.
For this you’ll need to have:
• At least 3 years’ experience of testing in any industry, including at least 1 years’ experience in team coordination
• Good leadership, coaching and organizational qualities, with ability to guide and inspire testing teams
• Must have a passion for games, widely played games with in-depth knowledge of different types of games
• Proven Leadership and Problem Solving Skills
• Excellent communication skills and presentation skills
• Positive approach and work well within a team
• Able to work effectively under pressure
• Strong written and oral communication skills in English
• Familiar with Microsoft Office
Nice to have:
• Familiar with any Bug Database (Jira, Hansoft, Mantis etc.)
• Experience in Game Industry
• Understanding of roles and responsibilities of a game tester
• Mаnаgе thе on-site tеst tеаm, plan аnd schedulе thеir workload аnd resource nееds
• Closе supervision аnd coordination ovеr the whole tеst procеss cyclе
• Communicate effectively with collaborating studios and be the main point of contact with the development team and othеr departments
• Lead the creation and execution of the test plan
• Create project specific test-case documentation
• Coordinate with various teams for specific tests
• JIRA bug database management on the project
• Participate in Production Site meetings
• Draft and communicate to all stakeholders different types of reports on the versions and submissions
• Evaluate risks, analyze their impact, monitor and propose contingency plans
• Grow and mentor the team by sharing best practices for testing, testing processes and testing tools
• Facilitate knowledge sharing between team members
• Participate to the recruitment process to identify and hire the right talents
• Support newcomers to integrate quickly in their role
• Manage a team of 10-20 game testers and evaluate their performance on a regular basis
Benefits that you can enjoy:
• Medical services to keep you safe and sound;
• Meal tickets to use wherever you want;
• Relaxation room;
• Fresh fruit that are available in the office each week;
• Various training and knowledge sharing programs, both in Romania and abroad;
• Access to most of our games up to date for research and fun;
• Team activities once a month: movie tickets or other fun activities;
• 7card offers.
Ubisoft has been an important pillar for the local gaming industry since 1992. Ubisoft Craiova opened in 2008 and has been an important component in strengthening its foundation.
The studio has experience in video games development and works on the production and testing of some of the most iconic AAA brands of international reputation, such as Ghost Recon.
Ubisoft Craiova is also a valuable collaborator to the Technology Group, which helps to develop tools, middleware and online solutions used in the Ubisoft games.
Through its business units, Ubisoft is committed to enriching people’s lives with original and memorable experiences and it’s defined by three main pillars:
Production: creates amazing games that have a strong impact on tens of millions of players around the world;
IT: delivers reliable services and engineers products for Ubisoft’s community of players, game development teams and employees;
Quality Control: guarantees a smooth and non-interrupted experience by maximizing the quality of the games;
You will have the chance to work with the latest technologies and collaborate with our talented teams from around the world.
Challenge accepted? Join us and create the unknown.