Student for Technical Regulations & Public Standards - TRS
- Support the introduction of our new IT application (tool and database), the platform for Continental employees, for legal technical regulations and international standards;
- Data analysis and maintenance;
- Data preparation for migration and transfer to new data structure(s);
- Support introduction and rollout of our new tool;
- Creation of Training material;
- Tool user support.
- Knowledge of Office tools (Excel, Powerpoint);
- Advanced knowledge in performing Excel based data anlysis (incl. pivot tables and charts) ;
- Good communication skills and fluent level of English;
- Basic skills in german language desired.
What we offer:
- Integration Program in a professional, young & dynamic team;
- Competitive Salaries (based on performance) & Benefits;
- Health & Wellness (Private Health and Life Insurance, Sport activities etc.);
- Professional Development Opportunities (in Technical and Managerial Area);
- International Work Environment & Traveling Opportunities;
- Relocation Package for non-Timisoara Residents;
- Flexibility Program including flexible hours, mobile work and sabbaticals.
Continental develops pioneering technologies and services for sustainable and connected mobility of people and their goods. Founded in 1871, the technology company offers safe, efficient, intelligent, and affordable solutions for vehicles, machines, traffic and transportation. In 2018, Continental generated preliminary sales of around i44.4 billion and currently employs around 244,000 people in 61 countries and markets.