Support Analyst (LEI Analyst)
This job is no longer active!
View all jobs LSEG Romania active
View all jobs Support Analyst (LEI Analyst) active on Hipo.ro
View all jobs Banks - Financial Institutions active on Hipo.ro
View all jobs Customer Support - Client Service active on Hipo.ro
London Stock Exchange Group is a global markets infrastructure business, sitting at the heart of the world’s financial community. We provide valuable services for a wide range of customers, focusing on Intellectual Property, Risk and Balance Sheet Management and Capital Formation.
Are you ready to stretch your boundaries and join a global financial markets infrastructure business and a dynamic work environment to enable your long-term career development?
The LEI Analyst role is critical to the allocation of Legal Entity Identifiers (LEIs) and the maintenance of the LEI reference data held within the LEI database on the UnaVista platform.
This role will be focussed on a complete understanding of LSE’s role a LEI issuer and providing support to customer queries as well as internal departments.
• Maximising opportunities - Open to and willingly embraces new processes, approaches & ways of working. Proactively looks for and suggests ways to improve products and, processes or procedures resulting in increased revenues, procedure improvements and/or cost reduction.
• Communication - Projects personal credibility and expertise.
• High performance – Willingly puts in the effort to ensure activities are completed on time and to the quality level required. Pro-active and demonstrates initiative.
• Collaboration – Deals with conflict successfully.
• Analysis & Problem Solving - Analyses issues to identify the most appropriate solution. Utilises all available resources and skillsets to investigate and resolve problems.
• Managing relationships - Demonstrates the knowledge and expertise within their field to have credibility with their peers. Manages expectations, maintains regular client contact to keep them informed.
• Delivery - Has a high level of accuracy and attention to detail. Takes on routine tasks as necessary. Carries out work without prompting and close supervision.
• Interaction with customers by email and calls.
• A high level of accuracy and attention to detail and ability to deliver high quality work within agreed timescales.
• Ability to identify and locate appropriate sources in order to search for relevant information.
• Microsoft Office Advanced skills in Excel for manipulation of data.
• Ability to work with multiple software applications simultaneously.
• Experience in operational environment with database maintenance would be of benefit.
• Appropriate knowledge and experience of the financial services industry.
• Supporting customers via email and telephone in order to assist their LEI requests and LEI queries.
• Data validation using primary and 3rd party data sources, including registry websites, prospectuses and other entity documents.
• Work with the validation team to assist with LEI issuance, manage LEI records and support any LEI related queried during the validation process.
We are looking for intellectually curious people, interested in the bigger picture of how technology industry is evolving, ready to ask difficult questions and deal with complicated scenarios. If you are a forward thinker and problem solver, this is the place to be as will be supporting you to fast-forward your career.
We maximise each employee’s potential through personal development through a wide range of learning tools both formal and informal. We believe in remunerating our people with competitive salaries and a range of attractive benefits such as:
• Pillar 3 Supplemental Pension;
• 25 days’ holiday a year;
• Private medical insurance;
• Group life insurance policy;
• Meal vouchers;
• Share Purchase Plan;
• Volunteering Days.