Gi Group este una dintre cele mai mari companii de resurse umane la nivel mondial, oferind servicii pentru dezvoltarea pieței forței de muncă. Grupul oferă servicii de muncă temporară și permanentă, recrutare și selecție, servicii de consultanță și training cât și alte servicii complementare.Cerinte
• Experience in full SDLC required: user requirements gathering, application/system analysis and design, development and deployment;
• Minimum 2 years’ experience on OS400 / System 36; RPG, ILE-RPG, RPG/400, RPG36, OCL, CL, embedded and Dynamic SQL, QUERY/400, RLU, DFU, SQL/400, DataBase Utility (DBU 5.0);
• Experience in the AS400 Turnover change management process would be good or similar deployment tools (Aldon).
• Develop and support custom / bespoke iSeries programs with primary alignment to Listed Systems group;
• Assist with 3rd level support of the operation, testing, enhancement of the custom application and its impact capacity process;
• To gain an understanding of finance and accounting roles and data flow within the Technology group;
• Ownership and accountability. Collaborate, execute task assignments on the sprint, Global initiatives within the Listed Systems;
• Provide application support Level 3 on in house application (in/out of office hours) and iSeries batch processing;
• Bespoke programming of reports for different offices or business lines around the various data files using SQL, ILE RPG, Free-format RPG, CLLE, (XML and Java 20%) etc.