Homologation Engineer - VNI CE TSR
RF, Telecommunications, hardware, electronics
We are looking for a homologation engineer to join our Access Systems group in Timisoara. Car access is a very complex and interesting field involving wireless communication (RF, LF, Bluetooth, NFC, Wireless Power Charging and other new technologies). The candidate will work with us and help homologating RF products like: remote keyless entry keys, passive start-and-entry keys, standalone receivers, tire information systems and high frequency modules covering many RF communication services. If you would like to work in this field in a professional and friendly environment, you have good communication skills (English language) and you are an organized person, we will be happy to welcome you in our group. A mentor will support you for On-the-Job training and to stepwise take over own responsibility and to get familiar our products, tools, processes and organization.
* Technical University degree (preferably in Electronics/ Telecommunications);
* Good understanding of RF domain;
* RF basic knowledge;
* Very good skills in using MS Office;
* Very good English skills in writing, reading and speaking;
* Good communication skills with internal / external customer / authorities;
* Knowledge of German language would be a plus;
* Experience with RF design, Wireless services and radio regulations/standards would be a plus.
* Integration Program in a professional, young & dynamic team;
* Competitive Salaries (based on performance) & Benefits;
* Health & Wellness (Private Health and Life Insurance, Sport activities etc.);
* Professional Development Opportunities (in Technical and Managerial Area);
* International Work Environment & Traveling Opportunities;
* Relocation Package for non-Timisoara Residents;
* Flexibility Program including flexible hours, mobile work, and sabbaticals.
This Business Area Vehicle Networking and Information develops modules and end-to-end systems for connected mobility along the strategic elements "Network. Inform. Integrate.", i.e. hardware, software and services. By providing solutions for networking, human-machine interaction, system integration and high-performance computing for cars, commercial vehicles and fleets, Vehicle Networking and Information ensures functioning networks and a smooth flow of information for connected mobility.