Cyber Security - Automotive Embedded SW Developer - VNI CE TSR
cybersecurity, automotive, embedded software development
Software architecture in automotive products is more and more complex, and more connected to the outside infrastructure. Development of cybersecurity solutions are mandatory. The HSM (Hardware Security Module) system within micro-controller is providing us the necessary HW and SW resources to strengthen the security in our automotive products. As a member of a Scrum team working on the software using the HSM resources, you will participate to the development of cybersecurity features.
Profile: Embedded software, Cyber Security, Automotive.
* Understanding of Cyber security standards and requirements;
* Understanding of our development environment and our Continuous Integration and Test toolchain;
* Writing Software Design documentation;
* Writing C code;
* Writing module and functional tests;
* Debugging and validation on hardware boards. Responsibilities:
* Propose and refine the user stories in close co-operation with the product owner;
* Create formal technical specification of components/modules and create robust design;
* Create tested, high-quality development results and are deployed on target environment;
* Formulate test plan for functional testing and perform regression tests;
* Develop and integrate in increments in short cycles of sprints;
* Adhere to quality guidelines and SW development process;
* Support any issues reported by integration team/projects;
* Collaboration with team members and Knowledge Sharing.
Required know how and skills:
* Embedded C, Good Understanding of Micro-controller & Hardware Basics;
* Experience in Development of Device Drivers for Embedded System;
* Experience working in Classic AUTOSAR Architecture &Toolchain;
* Understanding of COM/Memory/System Function Concepts;
* XML/XSL, Tresos, JAVA - Templates, GIT/Gerrit/Jira/Jenkins;
* Familiarity with Compilation Process, Memory Mapping;
* Understanding of Continuous Integration & HIL Testing;
* Exposure to Complete SDLC/Agile Development Process;
* Good Understanding of Scrum/Kanban Methodology;
* Ability to Learn Quickly & Good Communication Skill;
* Any Configuration/Change Management Tool;
* Good Debugging and Problem-Solving Skills;
* Communication Protocols - SPI, CAN, LIN;
* C Coding Guidelines (MISRA standards);
* Good knowledge in agile (SAFe, Scrum);
* Self-managed and self-organized. Required additional skills:
* Automotive domain and products knowhow;
* Complete SDLC/Agile development process.
* Integration Program in a professional, young & dynamic team;
* Competitive Salaries (based on performance) & Benefits;
* Health & Wellness (Private Health and Life Insurance, Sport activities etc.);
* Professional Development Opportunities (in Technical and Managerial Area);
* International Work Environment & Traveling Opportunities;
* Relocation Package for non-Timisoara Residents;
* Flexibility Program including flexible hours, mobile work, and sabbaticals.
This Business Area Vehicle Networking and Information develops modules and end-to-end systems for connected mobility along the strategic elements "Network. Inform. Integrate.", i.e. hardware, software and services. By providing solutions for networking, human-machine interaction, system integration and high-performance computing for cars, commercial vehicles and fleets, Vehicle Networking and Information ensures functioning networks and a smooth flow of information for connected mobility.