Regional Organizational Development Coordinator
Conectys is a global organization with centers on 3 continents and in 7 countries. We are all about transparency, modesty and growth. We also strongly believe in Fun@Work, so much that we’ve made it one of our core values.
We have the best possible clients in gaming, high tech, travel, retail, finance and other key industries.
Conectys is fueled by people. Employee engagement, initial and ongoing training, flexible work hours, incentives, “Pizza with the CEO”, Fruit Days, Happy Hours, employee-driven CSR programs, Open Door Policy or trips to client sites are just examples of what YOU will experience in Conectys. We are also recognized for premium BPO services with 10 awards received in the past 3 years alone.
• Proven track in working with both EU & APAC countries
• Proven track in designing & implementing multiple OD processes - min 3 years.
• English skills at a proficient level, you will communicate constantly with the global team and also deliver sessions in English
• Good knowledge of the Microsoft Package (especially Excel skills)
• Excellent Presentation skills
• Easily able to connect and communicate with people
• Good listening skills
• Passionate about people but also able to maintain a good balance between people and results, innovative and solution-focused.
• The role of the APAC Regional OD Coordinator is to coordinate the design and implement organizational effectiveness frameworks and end to end organizational development solutions to support the organizational effectiveness and its stakeholders in implementing the business strategy.
• He/she will coordinate the Account HRBPs & L&D Officers in creating business continuity frameworks, learning development programs, implementing organizational development initiatives, talent and career development programs, and team interventions that will cover all stages from diagnosis & assessment to solution integration and execution.
• The APAC Regional OD Coordinator will work closely with the Management Team and the Human Resources Team to solve organizational challenges.