Application Developer with Java Middle Level
Conectys is a global organization with centers on 3 continents and in 7 countries. We are all about transparency, modesty and growth. We also strongly believe in Fun@Work, so much that we’ve made it one of our core values.
We have the best possible clients in gaming, high tech, travel, retail, finance and other key industries.
Conectys is fueled by people. Employee engagement, initial and ongoing training, flexible work hours, incentives, “Pizza with the CEO”, Fruit Days, Happy Hours, employee-driven CSR programs, Open Door Policy or trips to client sites are just examples of what YOU will experience in Conectys. We are also recognized for premium BPO services with 10 awards received in the past 3 years alone.
Be part of the change, apply now!
Conectys combines talented multilingual teams with proven processes and cutting-edge technology to deliver unmatched User Generated Content (UGC) moderation and Customer Experience (CX) solutions including call center customer support, technical support and virtual assistant packages in over 35 languages, 24/7/365.
All services are powered by ConectysOS - the company's Contact Center SaaS platform. ConectysOS (an industry-recognized Automation Project of the Year finalist) standard features connect quality monitoring, workforce management and real-time views, all no cost to its clients.
The 6 people software development team contributes to building and maintaining ConectysOS and the adjacent applications used by the Conectys globally
As an Application Developer, you will be part of our amazing team by making ideas a reality. You will be translating our thoughts into codes and will contribute to the development of our internal platform as well as other applications that we use daily, at a global level. You will maintain and enhance our current products and will participate in the design and development of applications for internal use.
Important to have:
• Minimum 3 years' experience as Application Developer
• Basic to medium knowledge of Java (Spring, Hibernate, JPA JSF), PostgreSQL or any other major Database, HTTP&REST
• B2 English skills
• Ability to quickly learn and grasp new information
• IT studies
You will :
• Keep the internal platform up to date, make changes & adjust processes
• Offer support to the users for said platform (+2000 daily users, across our sites)
• Use the following: Java (Spring, Hibernate, JPA JSF), PostgreSQL or any other major Database, HTTP&REST
• Participate in calls with clients regarding specific features of internal applications
• Interact, develop and maintain a strong working relationship with all departments (operations, HR, OD, etc) in order to understand the features, designing and implementing the solutions, optimizing, performing development testing and bug-fixing in order to deliver high quality services on time
What we offer
• Attractive salary package according to your experience and knowledge
• Private Medical insurance & meal vouchers
• International workplace, team oriented
• Working from home (during the COVID-19 pandemic)
• Healthy work environment
• The opportunity to develop your skills by geographical replication of the database, distributed environment, complex project