HR Internship Admin&Payroll- Tire Division
* Provides support to update the existing databases;
* Provides support in hiring process;
* Provides support in administrative activities (photo editing, sorting, archiving).
* Student in Economics, Law, Psychology, Social Sciences or similar with a focus on Human Resources;
* Good knowledge of Word and Excel;
* Very good communication skills;
* Detail oriented;
* Advanced English level.
What we offer
* Integration Program in a professional, young & dynamic team;
* Competitive Salaries (based on performance);
* Health & Wellness Benefits (Private Health and Life Insurance, Sport activities etc.);
* Professional Development Opportunities (in Technical and Managerial Area);
* Flexible Working Schedule and Work from Home;
* International Work Environment & Traveling Opportunities;
* Relocation Package for non-Timisoara Residents.
With sales of i40.5 billion in 2016, Continental is among the leading automotive suppliers worldwide and currently employs more than 227,000 employees in 56 countries. The Tire Division currently has 24 production and development locations worldwide. While the Continental premium tire brand is clearly focused on leading safety performance, the broad brand portfolio and product range offer solutions for most of the market segments. Continuous investments in R&D make a major contribution to cost-effective and ecologically efficient mobility.