We are a Silicon Valley recruitment firm that powers companies used daily by millions of users. We work out of offices on 3 continents, with the majority of us working remotely from home or coworking spaces.Requirements
1. Be proficient in spoken and written English
2. A proven ability to create detailed, thoughtful, and actionable outlines
3. Be a heavy reader and a curious, insatiable learner
4. Be extremely analytical and proactive, organized and attentive to details
Nice to haves:
1. Prior experience at a growth-stage internet/software company
2. BA/BS degree in technical communication, English, journalism, instructional design, software development, or a related field
1. Research ideas from a variety of sources for us to develop original content for essays on various topics
2. Conduct a detailed review of literature, video sources, podcasts, etc. with a large focus on the most popular publications and posts
Identify, prioritize, and disseminate relevant pieces of content as appropriate
3. Be on the front lines of the editorial process, absorbing online research and turning it into formatted outlines
4. Assist in designing and planning original essays and content, and developing training materials
5. Guide, mentor, and sanity check colleagues
They’re looking for a fiercely independent and self-motivated person who can thrive in the comfort of their own work-space, on their own hours.
Their company culture is intense, but professionally and personally rewarding. You’ll own projects, be expected to contribute ideas at a high level, and execute. Best of all, working in a remote setting allows you to spend less time in meetings and more time doing the things you love.