Mobile QA Engineer
This job is no longer active!
View all jobs Emerson Croft active
View all jobs Mobile QA Engineer active on Hipo.ro
View all jobs IT Software active on Hipo.ro
We are a Silicon Valley recruitment firm that powers companies used daily by millions of users. We work out of offices on 3 continents, with the majority of us working remotely from home or coworking spaces.Requirements
1. Strong technical background in mobile app quality assurance and an understanding of testing basics
2. Experience with
1. iOS/Android/web projects
2. Issue tracking and test scenarios tracking tools (Gitlab)
3. Developing tests on Selenium-based tools (Appium, Browserstack or similar)
4. SQL basics
5. Agile development/teamwork
3. Awareness of source code management tools (git)
4. Background with nix console interface
5. Proficiency in written and spoken English
1. Identify flaws in processes and improve or replace them
2. Continually refine and enhance all QA processes
3. Conduct manual testing for bug detection
4. Monitor, inspect and report quality issues
5. Develop and maintain testing scenarios, specs, and other types of documentation
6. Ensure that we meet all external and internal requirements before our product reaches customers
Apply if you’re fiercely independent and self-motivated people who can thrive in the comfort of their own work-space, on their own hours.
Their company culture is intense, but professionally and personally rewarding. You’ll own tasks, be expected to contribute ideas at a high level, and execute. And the remote setting allows you to spend less time in meetings and more time doing the things you love.