Mobile QA Engineer
This job is no longer active!
View all jobs Emerson Croft active
View all jobs Mobile QA Engineer active on Hipo.ro
View all jobs IT Software active on Hipo.ro
We are a Silicon Valley recruitment firm that powers companies used daily by millions of users. We work out of offices on 3 continents, with the majority of us working remotely from home or coworking spaces.Requirements
1. Strong technical background in mobile app quality assurance and an understanding of testing basics
2. Experience with
1. iOS/Android/web projects
2. Issue tracking and test scenarios tracking tools (Gitlab)
3. Developing tests on Selenium-based tools (Appium, Browserstack or similar)
4. SQL basics
5. Agile development/teamwork
3. Awareness of source code management tools (git)
4. Background with nix console interface
5. Proficiency in written and spoken English
1. Identify flaws in processes and improve or replace them
2. Continually refine and enhance all QA processes
3. Conduct manual testing for bug detection
4. Monitor, inspect and report quality issues
5. Develop and maintain testing scenarios, specs, and other types of documentation
6. Ensure that we meet all external and internal requirements before our product reaches customers
Join the product team for an AI-powered content recommendation platform with 130 million+ unique monthly visitors.
For this role, we’re looking for a QA engineer with a deep understanding of iOS and Android, especially when apps on those platforms integrate with web apps. We’re not looking for a candidate who will run the same tests month after month and call it good. To fit this company’s culture, you need an appetite for constant improvement. You won’t just detect bugs in the apps — you’ll also highlight flaws in the testing processes themselves, and make plans to fix them.
If you’ve dreamed of building software that will improve the lives of millions of people, your chance is here. As a mobile QA engineer for our partner company, you’ll have a major influence not just on each product, but on our overall processes as well. Work with state-of-the-art tools, tackle unsolved problems, and grow personally and professionally along the way.
Work from anywhere, set your own schedule, and take personal time whenever you need it. Put your potential into practice like never before. Apply now.