This job is no longer active!
View all jobs Emerson Croft active
View all jobs MLOps Engineer active on Hipo.ro
View all jobs IT Software active on Hipo.ro
We are a Silicon Valley recruitment firm that powers companies used daily by millions of users. We work out of offices on 3 continents, with the majority of us working remotely from home or coworking spaces.Requirements
1. 5+ years of industry experience
2. 2+ years of experience in developing continuous integration and deployment (CI/CD) pipelines (e.g. Jenkins)
3. Experience with designing, building, and deploying MLOps pipelines
4. Proficient knowledge of git (DVC), Docker and containers, Kubernetes, Airflow
5. Proficiency in distributed storage and processing of big data with Hadoop and Spark
6. Experience with Hive
7. Experience with database management systems and tools including but not limited to Cassandra, MongoDB, SQL
8. Strong programming skills in Python, C or C++
9. Experience with deep learning frameworks (such as TensorFlow and PyTorch)
Nice to haves:
1. Passion for building automation to reduce manual tasks
2. Solid understanding of math, networking, storage, and sysadmin best practices
1. Create ML pipeline - ETL, continuous integration and deployment (CI/CD)
2. Define the model management system, technologies, and processes to manage model development, training, and deployment including hyper-parameter configuration and optimization
3. Create scalable systems for efficient monitoring, tracing, profiling, and debugging
4. Diagnose and support complex systems
Apply if you’re fiercely independent and self-motivated people who can thrive in the comfort of their own work-space, on their own hours.
Their company culture is intense, but professionally and personally rewarding. You’ll own tasks, be expected to contribute ideas at a high level, and execute. And the remote setting allows you to spend less time in meetings and more time doing the things you love.