We are a Silicon Valley recruitment firm that powers companies used daily by millions of users. We work out of offices on 3 continents, with the majority of us working remotely from home or coworking spaces.Requirements
1. A minimum 1-year of experience in HR/recruitment or related BA degree
2. Be skilled in communication
3. Be proficient in written and spoken English
4. Able to learn fast
5. Have a strong knowledge of operating PCs/Internet, and extensive internet research experience
Nice to haves:
1. A basic technical background
2. Prior experience working remotely
1. Screen applicants by accessing resumes, tracking application status, and pre-assessing work sample tasks
2. Reach out to candidates in English, responding to applicants' questions
3. Schedule interviews
4. Post job listings on job boards and social media sites
5. Search LinkedIn, UpWork, and other professional sites for applicants
6. Maintain social media accounts
They’re looking for fiercely independent and self-motivated people who can thrive in the comfort of their own work-space, on their own hours.
Their company culture is intense, but professionally and personally rewarding. You’ll own projects, be expected to contribute ideas at a high level, and execute. Best of all, working in a remote setting allows you to spend less time in meetings and more time doing the things you love.
If you’re highly motivated, versatile, smart, persistent, and a great teammate, we want to hear from you!