This job is no longer active!
View all jobs Emerson Croft active
View all jobs Recruiter active on Hipo.ro
View all jobs Human Resources - Psychology active on Hipo.ro
We are a Silicon Valley recruitment firm that powers companies used daily by millions of users. We work out of offices on 3 continents, with the majority of us working remotely from home or coworking spaces.Requirements
1. Minimum 3 years of experience, with proven functional efficiency as a corporate recruiter
2. Be knowledgeable in recruitment practices
3. Be skilled in communication
4. Responsible working style, outstanding organizational and problem-solving skills
5. Able to handle high-pressure situations calmly and methodically
6. Capacity to understand complex systems
Be proficient in written and spoken English
1. Manage the full-cycle recruiting process, which includes defining job requirements, recruitment strategies, pre-assessment standards, interview processes, and salary expectations
2. Establish innovative candidates sourcing strategies for especially hard-to-fill positions
3. Effectively engage, pursue, and convert candidates
4. Do personalized outreach in English to candidates
5. Work with technical colleagues to automate recruitment processes
Emerson Croft is looking for a Recruiter to join our staff and help build world-class remote-first teams.
We occupy a unique niche in the talent-sourcing world. Even before COVID-19 reshaped the way we work, Emerson Croft was betting on the power of remote work to build teams that are happier, more productive, and more diverse. As a recruiter on our team, you’ll bring your skills to bear on a different kind of talent sourcing: less about promising free snacks and foosball tables, and more about the chance to join an international culture, control your own work life, and contribute to projects that reduce human suffering.
Our firm is big enough to last, yet small enough that our processes haven’t calcified. This role demands an in-depth knowledge of people management, along with the creativity to apply them in new ways. If you’ve rolled up your sleeves and built at least one team from the ground up, you could excel here.
You’ll be expected to contribute ideas at a high level, and take sole responsibility for discovering new leads. Best of all, working remotely lets you spend less time in meetings and commutes, and more time doing what you were hired for. Submit your application today.