We are a Silicon Valley recruitment firm that powers companies used daily by millions of users. We work out of offices on 3 continents, with the majority of us working remotely from home or coworking spaces.Requirements
1. Minimum 3 years of experience, with proven functional efficiency as a corporate recruiter
2. Be knowledgeable in recruitment practices
3. Be skilled in communication
4. Responsible working style, outstanding organizational and problem-solving skills
5. Able to handle high-pressure situations calmly and methodically
6. Capacity to understand complex systems
Be proficient in written and spoken English
1. Manage the full-cycle recruiting process, which includes defining job requirements, recruitment strategies, pre-assessment standards, interview processes, and salary expectations
2. Establish innovative candidates sourcing strategies for especially hard-to-fill positions
3. Effectively engage, pursue, and convert candidates
4. Do personalized outreach in English to candidates
5. Work with technical colleagues to automate recruitment processes
They’re looking for fiercely independent and self-motivated people who can thrive in the comfort of their own work-space, on their own hours.
Their company culture is intense, but professionally and personally rewarding. You’ll own projects, be expected to contribute ideas at a high level, and execute. Best of all, working in a remote setting allows you to spend less time in meetings and more time doing the things you love.