We are a Silicon Valley recruitment firm that powers companies used daily by millions of users. We work out of offices on 3 continents, with the majority of us working remotely from home or coworking spaces.Requirements
1. Experience creating technical documentation
2. Solid knowledge of PCs/Internet, and extensive internet research experience
3. Understanding of databases
4. Experience in Agile development/teamwork
5. Readiness to communicate clearly with individuals across all levels of the organization
6. Ability to handle high-pressure situations calmly and methodically
7. Proficiency in written and spoken English
1. Do simple document formatting, data analysis, data migration, and benchmarking
2. Conduct various internet research based on the company's legal, accounting, technical, administrative needs
3. Develop clean, concise technical/nontechnical reports, including software specifications
4. Maintain existing technical documents and related documentation
5. Develop, unify, and promote documents for effectiveness, clarity, and adherence to company standards
6. Collaborate with technical and nontechnical colleagues
4. Aid the CEO's executive assistant with researching/administrative tasks
You will work remotely, decide your own hours, and find self-fulfillment through results-focused work. The team members spend only 2−3% of their time in meetings — most of their time is spent researching, documenting, coding, and building. As a member of the team, you will need to be fiercely independent and self-directed.
You will become obsessed with learning and personal growth and will need to maintain high levels of self-discipline to avoid distractions atypical to the traditional office environment. Working for a startup is intense. Tasks will be ambiguous, and it will be up to you as the owner of a project to fully understand, research, and develop your solution.
If you’re highly motivated, versatile, smart, persistent, and a great teammate, we want to hear from you!