This job is no longer active!
View all jobs Emerson Croft active
View all jobs HR Generalist active on Hipo.ro
View all jobs Human Resources - Psychology active on Hipo.ro
We are a Silicon Valley recruitment firm that powers companies used daily by millions of users. We work out of offices on 3 continents, with the majority of us working remotely from home or coworking spaces.Requirements
1. BA/BS degree and at least 1 year of experience in HR at an international company or startup
2. Full understanding of HR functions and best practices
3. Excellent written and verbal communication in English
4. Confidence using technology
5. Good organizational and time management skills
6. Ability to function effectively and think critically in a rapidly changing environment
Attention to details
1. Help HR Lead in daily activities
2. Contribute to the effective workflow of the team
3. Specialize in particular HR area (onboarding, offboarding, training, etc.)
4. Manage and coordinate HR development
5. Establish innovative tactical HR initiatives
6. Collaborate with colleagues from all company departments
7. Develop efficient HR policies
Optimize pay strategies for colleagues
As a member of the team, you will need to be fiercely independent and self-directed. You will become obsessed with learning and personal growth, and will need to maintain high levels of self-discipline to avoid distractions atypical to the traditional office environment. Working for a startup is intense. Tasks will be ambiguous, and it will be up to you as the owner of a project to fully understand, research, and develop your solution.
If you're highly motivated, versatile, smart, persistent, and a great teammate, we want to hear from you!