This job is no longer active!
View all jobs Emerson Croft active
View all jobs HR Administrator active on Hipo.ro
View all jobs Human Resources - Psychology active on Hipo.ro
We are a Silicon Valley recruitment firm that powers companies used daily by millions of users. We work out of offices on 3 continents, with the majority of us working remotely from home or coworking spaces.Requirements
1. BA/BS degree and at least 1 year of experience in HR at an international company or startup
2. Full understanding of HR functions and best practices
3. Excellent written and verbal communication in English
4. Confidence using technology
5. Good organizational and time management skills
6. Ability to function effectively and think critically in a rapidly changing environment
7. Attention to details
1. Specialize in a specific area (e.g. training, onboarding, etc.)
2. Do administrative work (general team management, assisting company leadership, sensitive data entry work)
3. Benchmark and implement HR best practices
4. Assist with all internal HR-related requests (paperwork, procedural changes, updates)
5. Assist with performance evaluations
6. Assist with compensation reviews
7. Prepare reports on HR-related metrics
Emerson Croft is looking for an HR administrator to build a people-focused culture at a stealth-mode startup with clear product-market fit.
Our partner company is committed to working with a global team. A fully remote office lets them leverage talent from all across the world — but it doesn’t work without processes we can trust. That’s where you come in. As a remote HR administrator, you’ll take charge of one of the company’s people processes, such as onboarding, training, payroll, or complaint resolution. In addition to overseeing your area, we’ll expect you to improve it.
You’ll need to be adaptable and highly communicative to thrive in this job. As a fully remote consultant, you’ll have to develop a passion for organizing your professional life. Our client is looking for a driven, fiercely independent leader who can build a self-directed workspace focused on best practices.
This company trusts you with a lot of autonomy. You’re expected to find solutions and own their implementations. We also encourage pushing back on senior management to make sure you’re acting with the right context and motivation. We think you could have an outsized impact here. Take your next step — apply today.