Java Developer with French
Acest job nu mai este activ!
Vezi toate job-urile Societe Generale European Business Services active.
Vezi toate job-urile Java Developer with French active pe Hipo.ro
Vezi toate job-urile in IT Software active pe Hipo.ro
Societe Generale European Business Services acts as a global solution center, providing high-quality professional services for more than 35 countries in various fields of activity – Finance & Accounting, Human Resources, IT and Corporate Operations.Cerinte
A little about You:
• Excellent understanding of Java 8, Postgre SQL, Java EE Batch, JBoss, Junit, AngularJS, Html 5, SCSS, PAAP;
• Linux Server – shell and knowledge of the tools : Maven, IntelliJ, Quality Center, Control-M, GIT, POSTMAN;
• French A2/B1 level is required.
Your Role in a Nutshell:
• Understanding of detailed functional specifications and code/set-up and document what is produced
• Participate in the translation into technical specifications and participate in the estimation of workload required to achieve the development and unit tests;
• Proposition of the technical solution using Java and Postgre SQL with a CORE deployment mode;
• Comply with the standards and procedures (architecture, security, quality, documentation);
• Working with Continuous Delivery and Agile methodologies (Scrum / Kanban);
• Define the unit test cases for the product component;
• Contribute to the 1st level support, this includes: monitoring of the resolution of incident and troubleshooting;
• Reporting done on business demand (extraction) and daily supervision of production.
We also value:
• Team spirit;
• Responsible attitude and client oriented;
• Autonomy in working and willingness to help and guide your colleagues in technical matters;
Besides a career what else we offer:
• Discounts for retailers and medical services;
• Fun atmosphere and great team.
• Competitive remuneration based on qualifications and seniority;
• Yearly bonus per company policy;
• Discounts for retailers;
• Medical services and life insurance; private pension contribution;
• A modern working environment: open, informal, fun atmosphere;
• Continuous training and development programs;
• Work from Home 1 days/week (applicable after 6 months in the company)