Junior Frontend Developer / HTML & CSS Coder
Moving forward is impossible without the initial drive to do things differently. Our business is all about the people we come across, whether it's in our everyday interactions or in our vision for the brand.Requirements
- Good knowledge of HTML table editing and CSS;
- Good communication and teamwork skills;
- Time management skills: meeting deadlines is important;
- Advanced knowledge in image editing;
- Writing well designed, testable, efficient code by using best software development practices;
- Creating email templates by using standard HTML/CSS practices, according to client's specifications;
- Converting layouts from picture format to HTML;
- Newsletter format testing.
As a Frontend Developer, you will contribute to the optimization of the communication process between companies and their clients, by improving the visual appeareance of successful email marketing campaigns.
As time goes by, you will have the opportunity to learn new things and work on more complex projects alongside your team.