Scoala de vara virtuala Nestlé
Join Nestlé’s Virtual Summer’S Cool, an online learning center dedicated to young students and fresh graduates, eager to develop in a multicultural environment.
If you want to expand the knowledge gained during college, apply now and learn the practical side of the business from the biggest FMCG company in the world!
Our experienced and diverse professionals from the Nestlé South East Market – based in Romania, Bulgaria, Serbia and Croatia, offer you the opportunity to:
- Discover our secrets on key business areas, such as Marketing, Sales, E-commerce, Finance, PR, Logistics or Demand Planning
- Develop skills like Leadership, Self awareness, Communication, Flexibility, Emotional intelligence or Critical thinking to name a few
- Have a multicultural experience, working alongside students from each of these countries to experience different cultures and perspectives
- Gain practical knowledge (and some prizes) by completing several case studies and online games
All you have to do? Be curious, agile, speak English fluently and be available to log into our daily interactive workshops that will take place during June 29th – July 17th (3 weeks).
What else do you need to know?
- Participation is free and all workshops will be held virtually, on Microsoft Teams
- We have a limited number of 20 participants, 5 per each country
- The workshops are organized from Monday to Friday during June 29th – July 17th
- Registration deadline is June 10th
Please pay a special attention that applying does not guarantee your attendance at the Nestlé’s Virtual Summer’S Cool. Since the number of participants is limited to 5 for each country, all applications will be reviewed carefully and a phone interview selection will take place afterwards.