Vauban joined the GFI Group at the beginning of January 2019. With more than 450 consultants in Romania, Vauban is a leading provider of IT services and innovative applications. Created in 2007, the company has experienced strong growth and has established itself as a reference partner for key accounts in the Banking, Telecom, Industry and Energy sectors.Cerinte
- 5 years’ experience in Accounting
- English fluency
- Deliver end to end accounting operations
- Prepare up to date reports for fiscal authorities
- Monitor the bank accounts balances, bank accounts coordination and maintenance
- Performs end-of-month duties and financial statement obtained following the closing of the month
- Balance sheet accounts monthly reconciliation/review
- Involvement in Group-reporting (as required)
- Participate into fiscal controls of all companies which are allocated.
What we offer:
- Possibility to work part-time
- Interesting salary conditions
- Career plan (professional, academic and financial)
- Professional and friendly working environment
- Possibility to work as freelancer.