IT Software Engineer - ETL Informatica
Within the Société Générale Group, you will join the Business Solution Center (BSC), which is a shared services center and is part of the Société Générale Group's Resources and Innovation Department (RESG). As an editor and solution provider, the Business Solution Center includes also the big group projects and the transformation of the IT sector.
Your mission will be to develop and maintain an application dedicated for Assurance Regulatory projects, using Informatica Power Center.
Your Role in a Nutshell:
The complexity of your responsibilities will directly depend on your level of seniority/expertise. You will be involved in assurance regulatory projects, mainly performing the following activities:
Activities related to Software Development (aprox. 80% of the total time):
- Provide adjustments at the request of the business owner;
- Application maintenance in response to technical evolutions in related applications;
- Monitor and adapt the code as requested (technical specifications, performance, security);
- Implement improvement solutions/plans - in accordance to the development standards and architectural rules of the group. Innovative solutions will always be studied and discussed to identify if they bring real advantages in terms of cost and simplification;
- Involvement in the project life-cycle and development after requirements:
- analyze (technical impact studies, proposal of solutions, estimation, planning);
- implementation (technical specifications, coding and unit tests);
- delivery in different environments (development, UAT, pre-production and production);
- support the Business Analyst and the business owner in the testing phase (in UAT /pre-production);
- Maintain a good relationship with other teams.
- Application support in the production environment:
- checks the logs and identify the problem;
- correct the issue/bug if related to Development team;
- involve other teams if necessary (create Jira ticket, communicate and follow-up the resolution);
- Incident resolution: actions to restore services and lessons-learned for similar incidents;
- Maintain a good relationship with the other teams (GTS, security, DBA etc.);
- You have between 1-5 years experience in IT, using Informatica Power Center 10.2, preferable in assurance projects;
- You have knowledge of Oracle 10/11/12g;
- You have a good understanding of Unix shell scripting and Business Objects BI4;
- Preferable, you are familiar with scheduler tools (Control-M), otherwise openness to be trained;
- You have understanding of IT projects lifecycle;
- You are able to understand and communicate easliy on technical subjects in French (B1/B2 level);
- You can travel whenever is necessary to Paris;
- You have a Bachelor degree in Computer Science, Cybernetic or equivalent.
- Responsible attitude and ambition in achieving your mission;
- English knowledge is an advantage;
- Innovative problem-solving skills, autonomous person;
- Team-player and adaptable to a multicultural environment.
- Competitive remuneration based on qualifications and seniority;
- Medical services and life insurance; private pension contribution;
- A modern working environment: open, informal, fun atmosphere;
- Continuous training and development programs;
- Yearly bonus per company policy;
- Discounts for retailers;
- Work from Home 1day/week (after 3 months) and 2 days/week (after 6 months).