IT Service Manager (ServiceNow Operations)
This job is no longer active!
View all jobs Allianz Technology active
View all jobs IT Service Manager (ServiceNow Operations) active on Hipo.ro
View all jobs IT Hardware active on Hipo.ro
View all jobs IT Software active on Hipo.ro
View all jobs Management - Consulting active on Hipo.ro
All around the globe, employees in Allianz have been working hard to secure people’s lives and to give courage to our customers for what’s ahead. We are actuaries, advisors and service agents; engineers, lawyers and technology experts; we are daughters and sons, mothers and fathers, accountants, investors and entrepreneurs – and together we are shaping our industry. Because we know how important it is to have a fair partner at your side who provides solid and sustainable solutions, we strive to do it right – with passion, every day. Allianz Technology enables Allianz group to live up to its purpose, by providing powerful, standardized global platforms to provide efficiencies, savings and scalability for the long-term success of Allianz.
Allianz Technology Bucharest Branch is a professional expertise center offering a wide range of services: Financial, Actuarial, IT and Procurement support to the Allianz Group, creating innovative solutions so that Allianz can shape the future for generations ahead.
Is providing good service something that motivates you, too? Then why not join us in developing innovative products and services in an international environment!
ServiceNow is a user-friendly IT- Service Management (ITSM) solution, which supports all our service management processes (Incident Management, Problem Management, Change Management, Configuration Management, Asset Management and Service-Request Management) via a single platform, which is used by all OEs. As a Service Manager you will be responsible for the smooth onboarding process of central Allianz Technology services on ServiceNow for customers (OEs) and providing potential solutions for the issues or incidents raised by them.
- Directing and delegating service tasks and monitoring the progress of solutions for service issues;
- Managing service team members to ensure the team’s objectives and service goals are met;
- Handling customer complaints or concerns quickly and professionally to maintain strong customer relationship;
- Evaluating and enhancing the efficiency of the current Service Onboarding and Management procedures;
- Resolving service desk problems in a timely manner to increase the productivity and customer service;
- Auditing service related customer communication to ensure the company’s high standards, efficiency and productivity goals are met;
- Develop customer satisfaction goals and coordinate with the team to meet them on steady basis;
- Manage communication and reports on major incidents, including escalation management to the company, to relevant contacts;
- Planning, controlling and monitoring life cycle management for the Service ServiceNow;
- Significant support for the global standardization of ITSM processes, PPM, SAM, ITOM;
- Set up OE Onboarding projects and take over the role of Project Manager if required.
- Qualification or corresponding professional experience in IT (at least 4 years in project management or ITSM processes);
- Skills and competencies (functional / technical / methodical / social, alliance competencies);
- In-depth knowledge/experience in IT service management processes (esp. Service Operation/Service Transition) as well as overview knowledge of IT service management tools;
- Experience with international project/s or (offshore) cooperation;
- Proficiency in Office 365 and Service Management tools (especially ServiceNow);
- Pronounced commitment and flexibility, assertiveness, goal and team orientation as well as independent work, personal responsibility, initiative, persuasiveness and negotiation skills;
- Fluency in English is required;
- Fluency in German is optional;
- Reliable with high level of accuracy;
- Ability to coordinate with all levels of stakeholders and ability to persuade/follow-up to ensure results;
- Team player and ability to work under pressure with advanced level of self-organization and initiative;
- Ability to remotely coordinate with stakeholders across globe by effectively utilizing the communication channels;
- Good communication and relationship building skills;
- Certification in ITIL V3 (Foundation);
- ServiceNow experience.
We place people at the core of what we do, this is why we are committed to your personal and professional growth:
- Complete training curricula available (tailored courses);
- International Certifications (Agile, Prince, ITIL, IFOA, ACCA, IACCM etc.);
- Comprehensive Leadership Programs;
- All you can learn with LinkedIn Learning!
- German Language Courses for any level;
- All you can read with Bookster!
- Work from Home Option available;
- Get a free day on your Birthday or come at work and receive Gift Vouchers/Tickets!
- Go on Vacation and get a Holiday Bonus!
- Corporate Massage;
- Weekly Fruit Day;
- WorldClass Gym Discounts.
- Fixed salary compensation along with rewards & recognition performance-related bonus scheme;
- Meal and Gift Tickets.