Assistant Corporate Finance Manager
Acest job nu mai este activ!
Vezi toate job-urile British American Tobacco active.
Vezi toate job-urile Assistant Corporate Finance Manager active pe Hipo.ro
Vezi toate job-urile in Contabilitate Finante active pe Hipo.ro
British American Tobacco is a leading tobacco group, with brands sold in more than 200 markets. We employ more than 57,000 people and, with over 200 brands in our portfolio, we make the cigarette chosen by one in eight of the world’s one billion adult smokers. We hold robust market positions in each of our four regions – Americas; Asia-Pacific; Eastern Europe, Middle East and Africa; and Western Europe – and we are leaders in more than 60 markets.Cerinte
• A financial background with a professional accountancy qualification, relevant university degree or ACCA
• Practical experience in applying this finance knowledge in business projects & change process implementations as well as managing financial results (P&L).
• Have a good knowledge and understanding of group reporting procedures and policies
• Excellent spreadsheet and general computer skills, including SAP and BPC
• Good knowledge of the Company’s activities, policies and procedures
• Fluency in both written and spoken English
• The ability to develop good working relationship with key management in all departments
• Skills in creating & maintaining a strong control environment within Finance function & across the business
• Excellent stakeholder management & ability to both support & challenge managers, and lead by example
• Excellent communication skills
• A commercial approach to all activities.
• Contribute in delivery of financial advice to the management team and to define, implement and supervise the internal control system across finance function
• Participates in controlling, reviewing and validating financial data to provide management with timely and accurate financial information to enable effective and efficient decision-making
• Understanding GBS functional budgets and variances versus previous reporting exercise
• Consolidation of GBS cost base by Function and by location
• Perform variance analysis and cause of change details to explain variances on the cost base versus previous budget exercise (by location, by cost drivers, by functions up to lowest BPC L5)
• Provide support on ad-hoc Global GBS requests
• Review prepayments, accruals, and perform month end closure journals for reclassification if needed
• Monthly Variance Analysis Actuals year to date spend versus latest estimate budget
• Raise PO SRM / IC PO via IGT, perform GR, PO closure, retrospective POs report
• Ensure project costs are recharged to the correct budget holder, PO raised and RRB billing
• Prepares monthly GBS reports – local entity and management views for Global GBS
• Review and analyse the Actuals year to date spend review against latest budget version and engage with other GBS Finance locations to understand the root cause for material variances and if any sensitivities needs to be highlighted.
• Support on going changes in company business model; undertakes ad hoc reviews & input into company’s projects
• Provides support to Global Planning & Reporting manager in maintaining and developing a sound control environment around GBS financial activities (Planning & ReportingRegular review and update of GBS internal planning calendar based on Global timelines