Financial Accounting Analyst
Since 1890, all around the globe, employees in Allianz have been working hard to secure people’s lives and to give courage to our customers for what’s ahead. We are actuaries, advisors and service agents; engineers, lawyers and technology experts; we are daughters and sons, mothers and fathers, accountants, investors and entrepreneurs – and together we are shaping our industry. Because we know how important it is to have a fair partner at your side who provides solid and sustainable solutions, we strive to do it right – with passion, every day. Allianz Technology enables Allianz group to live up to its purpose, by providing powerful, standardized global platforms to provide efficiencies, savings and scalability for the long-term success of Allianz. Allianz Technology Bucharest Branch is a professional expertise center offering a wide range of services: Financial, Actuarial, IT and Procurement support to the Allianz Group, creating innovative solutions so that Allianz can shape the future for generations ahead. Is providing good service something that motivates you, too? Then why not join us in developing innovative products and services in an international environment!
Job role We are hiring a talented Accountant to join our team in Bucharest office. The role is part of Bucharest Financial Hub which provide day to day and month end closing accounting support for Allianz entities with emphasize on insurance accounting.
- Fully reconcile and substantiate all assigned accounts. Archive records to satisfy audit statutory requirements
- Assistance with both internal and external audits to ensure complete, timely and accurate responses to information requests
- End to End accounting and reporting (local and group) of SPV‘s
- Assistance with preparation of annual consolidated IFRS report, RSR and SFCR
- Complete assigned posting, journal entries and account reconciliations
- Conduct ad hoc requirements and participate in special projects as they arise
- Propose and implement process improvement when needed
- Strong academic background (preferably Accounting, Business Administration, Economics)
- Experience in accounting processes and accounts reconciliations ideally in the insurance/reinsurance industry
- Ability and experience to work with big data volume
- SAP experience will be considered a plus
- Proven command of English language (verbal and written)
- Strong sense of ownership, self-motivated, innovative and target driven
- Good time management and organizational skills
- High level of accuracy and attention to detail
- The ability to deal with various processes (closing and reporting) including understanding of data flows
- Quick learner
- Complete training curricula available (tailored courses);
- International Certifications (Agile, Prince, ITIL, IFOA, ACCA, IACCM etc.);
- Comprehensive Leadership Programs;
- All you can learn with LinkedIn Learning!
- German Language Courses for any level;
- All you can read with Bookster!
- Work from Home Option available;
- Get a free day on your Birthday or come at work and receive Gift Vouchers/Tickets!
- Go on Vacation and get a Holiday Bonus!
- Corporate Massage;
- Weekly Fruit Day;
- WorldClass Gym Discounts.
- Fixed salary compensation along with rewards & recognition performance-related bonus scheme;
- Meal and Gift Tickets.