Senior DevOps Engineer
Acest job nu mai este activ!
Vezi toate job-urile Luxoft Romania active.
Vezi toate job-urile Senior DevOps Engineer active pe Hipo.ro
Vezi toate job-urile in Inginerie active pe Hipo.ro
Vezi toate job-urile in IT Software active pe Hipo.ro
Luxoft, a DXC Technology Company, (NYSE: DXC), is a digital strategy and software engineering firm providing bespoke technology solutions that drive business change for customers the world over. Luxoft uses technology to enable business transformation, enhance customer experiences, and boost operational efficiency through its strategy, consulting, and engineering services. Luxoft combines a unique blend of engineering excellence and deep industry expertise, specializing in automotive, financial services, travel and hospitality, healthcare, life sciences, media and telecommunications. Luxoft is well known for its consistent high level of delivery and complex project management, its premier digital engineering talent, exceptional client focus, and agility, creativity, and remarkable problem-solving capabilities.
- SQL Knowledge
- Shell scripting (Senior level)
- Experience with containerized environments (Docker, Kubernetes)
- Experience in using CI/CD orchestration tools (Jenkins, Teamcity, Ansible, Urban Code Deploy etc.)
- Experience using Maven and Maven Plugins
- Extensive experience administrating Unix/Linux based operating systems
Nice to have
-JAVA Development (Junior level)
-English: B2 Upper Intermediate
CTM - a bundle of applications meant to measure the testing efficiency and monitor the production environments for some critical client facing applications in the banking sector
Member of the Application Management team
• Perform configuration management on non-production and production environments
• Build, deploy activities on non-production and production environments
• Support the Release Manager in preparing release notes, deployment instructions and run-books for production deployments
• Is able to provide support for technical infrastructure components (middleware, databases, operating systems)
• Involvement in the whole SDLC flow
• Contributes to problem and root cause analysis
• Contributes to continuous improvement of build, deploy and release processes
• Creates knowledge base articles
Reasons to join us
• Attractive salary and benefits package
• We invest into your professional training including business domain knowledge, and allow you to grow your professional career.
• We encourage creative-thinking into an open-minded work environment. Frequently the relaxation rooms are the place where the most ambitions ideas are born.
• We are not just professional teams, we are also friends that have fun working together
If you are an active person and you feel motivated by the creation/development of the software solutions, then this is the place to be, you will not get bored.