Problem Solving Expert, CljP
This job is no longer active!
View all jobs Bosch Romania active
View all jobs Problem Solving Expert, CljP active on Hipo.ro
View all jobs Quality Control active on Hipo.ro
Welcome to a place where your ideas lead to something big. Welcome to Bosch. In 2013, Bosch set up an Automotive Electronics Plant, the heart of Transylvania, in order to develop high quality products and innovative solutions for our international customers.
The expertise of our associates, the passion for technology, the enthusiastic and young spirit of Cluj and the close collaboration with the local universities are the main drivers for the success of Bosch Cluj.
In Jucu, Cluj county, Bosch operates a production unit for electronic components for the automotive industry since 2013. The plant features also a Training Center in the Bosch campus opened in 2017, and equipped with modern training rooms and workshops equipped with state-of-the-art tools for the training of high-school students in the dual educational system, but also for the continuous development of Bosch associates.
As part of its strong commitment to Romania, Bosch has extended their products portfolio and increased the professional development of their associates to reach the customer demands. In the Automotive Electronics Plant Bosch manufactures electronic control units for eBike powertrain and for driver assistance and safety electronics, which provide safety in traffic and increase driving convenience.
In order to increase competitiveness and make production more efficient, Bosch has implemented Industry 4.0 solutions at the Automotive Electronics Plant in Cluj, such as the MES Manufacturing Execution System.
So way not join us in starting something remarkable? Make it happen.
What distinguishes you?
- Degree in technical field such as electronics, engineering, material science, physics or similar
- Deep knowledge in technical area and ability to think outside of the box
- Knowledge and experience in quality and analyses methods like Ishikawa, 8D method, 5x Why, Shainin, Design of Experiments
- Systematic thinking, agility and structured technical knowledge
- Language skills: English - fluent
- Ability to work and to communicate in a team
- Interest and knowledge to make deep technical analysis of running processes and to learn and understand about new and complex topics.
- Ability to training employees in PS methods and support the in their cases
- Ability in promoting and in rolling out the PS mindset
- Strong interpersonal competences
Your contribution to something big
- Initiate, lead or support Problem Solving Projects / Six Sigma projects
- Apply 8D method to solve problems and assess risks
- Support task-force teams in critical problem cases in an automotive / electronics manufacturing environment
- Act as mentor for colleagues and problem solving teams