Business Development Officer
Acest job nu mai este activ!
Vezi toate job-urile Key Way Services active.
Vezi toate job-urile Business Development Officer active pe Hipo.ro
Vezi toate job-urile in Altele active pe Hipo.ro
Vezi toate job-urile in Marketing active pe Hipo.ro
Key Way Services believes that successful businesses start with great people!
Our company is part of a global group, with headquarters in Bucharest. Our teams are constantly working on providing international support for companies that operate in a variety of industries. Since we also work in Tech and FinTech, you’ll be able to create innovative marketing materials for these sectors!
Looking for a challenge? We’re in need of your skills and experience!
You’ll have the chance to show off every ability acquired so far, on all of our projects. Here, we value everything you work on. Through our training and core values, self-improvement and further developing your knowledge will come naturally to you.
Our requirements from you:
• Strong communication skills in English and/or Spanish both spoken and written
• Good with numbers, but also creative talent
• The ability to come up with solutions for the day-to-day issues you may encounter
• Skills in prioritizing tasks and managing responsibilities
• Attention to details
• Negotiation skills
• The ability to work under pressure and meet company’s targets
• In-depth knowledge of the industry is considered an advantage
• Eperience in one of these areas: Sales, Marketing, Research, Business Development, PR is considered an advantage
• Flexibility regarding the working hours and overtime is an advantage
• Research individuals and organizations online using specialized tools to identify new leads and opportunities
• Contacting the potential partners via e-mail and phone to establish set up meeting and establish rapport
• Pitching our products and services to potential business partners
• Negotiating the commercial terms according to the company’s guidelines
• Converting the business opportunities into actual clients (partners)
• Assisting the existing partners portfolio with trainings and materials to better understand our product/services and align them with the company’s goals
• Developing strategies in order to improve the results of existing partners and generate business growth
• Attending conferences, meetings and industry events (International Expos)
What we can provide for you?
• Elaborated projects and sophisticated clients
• Friendly working environment, alongside talented and dedicated people
• Specialized in-house training
• Constant support and guidance after settling in
• Networking and career opportunities
• Strong coffee
• Relaxation area with PlayStation, Xbox, table tennis, punching bag and more
• Lounge area
• Meeting rooms for online conferences and trainings
• Interactive and enjoyable teambuilding activities: karting, paintball, sports, theme parties