Global Subject Matter Expert (contractor role)
Acest job nu mai este activ!
Vezi toate job-urile Oracle active.
Vezi toate job-urile Global Subject Matter Expert (contractor role) active pe Hipo.ro
Vezi toate job-urile in IT Hardware active pe Hipo.ro
Vezi toate job-urile in IT Software active pe Hipo.ro
Oracle, a global provider of enterprise cloud computing, empowers businesses of all sizes on their digital transformation journey. With 430,000 customers in 175 countries, Oracle provides leading-edge capabilities in Software as a Service, Platform as a Service, Infrastructure as a Service, and Data as a Service.
Our mission is to transform our world for the better through innovative technologies.
- Ability to perform complex tasks with no assistance
- Ability to interact with our various Stakeholders
- Advanced knowledge of Oracle Sales Systems and Processes is a plus
- Advanced knowledge in planning and executing Business UAT
- Ability to communicate and influence Dev Team
- Monitor and maintains production process
- Team Player
- Advanced skills of business analysis
- Good English communication, both written and verbal
- Microsoft Office package - good (3/5)
- Strong verbal and written communication skills with the ability to liaise with a variety of stakeholders
- Decision Making
- Attention to Detail
- The ability to work under pressure
This document will be periodically reviewed.
- Provide specific User Acceptance Testing (UAT) support on the following UAT areas:
· writing and executing test scripts
· Set Up UAT: Set up meetings around UAT (Planning; Preparation; Kick off; GSCO Checkpoint and Wrap up)
· resource planning - organize UAT participants
· testing in different environments including web and mobile
· quality assurance
· performance testing
· functional testing
· writing bug reports
· presenting findings to software development and business user teams
· liaising with project teams in other parts of the world
· Reporting or provide support on how to extract reports on testing results
- Support the Demand Gen, Q2F, Oppty & Fcst and Sales Methodology GPOs to ensure the identification of potential issues and enhancement requests in Production environment
- Attend SPM meetings for the area they are covering
- Collaborate with GSCO team to provide targeted on-the-job-training to ensure proper adoption of project outputs.
- Document and maintain the relevant workspace for issues in Production env. Own responsibility for the majority of bug and enhancement raising, fixing or testing in collaboration with OAL