Cloud Deployment Engineer
This job is no longer active!
View all jobs InCrys active
View all jobs Cloud Deployment Engineer active on Hipo.ro
View all jobs Internet - eCommerce active on Hipo.ro
View all jobs IT Hardware active on Hipo.ro
View all jobs IT Software active on Hipo.ro
20 years’ of excellence | Tech expertise | Running mission-critical system | User-centric approach around agile multidisciplinary teams - We combine them with the latest digital innovation to help clients unlock value and thrive in the age of digital transformation, enabling clients to become high-performance businesses and creating long-term relationships by being responsive and relevant and by consistently delivering value, new levels of performance, competitiveness and experiences for our customers and their stakeholders.
Now one of the leading technology companies in Eastern Europe, we started out in 2000 as a family-owned-and-managed business. Foresight and an ongoing desire to evolve attracted partners and talent of equally bold vision, insuring our 4 years in a row place in the ‘Deloitte Technology CEE Fast 50’ and ‘EMEA Fast 500’.
InCrys owes the better part of its achievements to our active focus on people. We constantly invest in our employees’ training, professional development, and general work-related wellbeing. Our people-oriented approach secures our place as trusted partner and ensures our clients can always find the appropriate resources to empower their business.
• VCP certification is required;
• Knowledge of vBlock 300 product family
• Network oriented certification is considered an advantage (CCN, VCP-NV)
• Proficiency in vRealize Suite;
• Basic skills on OS administration (Windows & Linux)
• Knowledge of EMC Avamar and Data Domain setup is considered an advantage
• Proficiency in configuring (virtual) firewalls, load balancers, web server security, DNS, and related technologies;
The primary purpose of the Cloud Deployment Engineer is to deploy and configure private cloud environments powered by VMWare automation & VCE vBlock hardware. In addition, Technical Engineer will be expected to provide guidance and proper technical support to operations teams to ensure high quality of service delivery. This entails acting as center of excellence for the cloud delivery units and ensuring complex technical issues are assessed and consulted.
• Participate in end to end vBlock deployment efforts for new customers;
• Configure vBlock infrastructure on all of its layers (network, compute, storage, virtualization)
• Deploy and configure VMWare based cloud automation stack
• Define and configure workflows that will enable automation;
• Perform manual operations and changes on the vBlock infrastructure;
• Perform minor vBlock RCM upgrades
• Perform vBlock capacity extensions
• Support operations with analysis of and consultancy for complex issues
• Participate in a global Atos Cloud community;
• Contribute to defining proper security baselines to ensure cloud security.
• Motivating salary
• Stimulating working environment
• Medical insurance
• Annual team building
• Opportunities to learn and grow your skills
• WorldClass membership discount