Information Security Engineer
This job is no longer active!
View all jobs Colorful HR Leasing active
View all jobs Information Security Engineer active on Hipo.ro
View all jobs Engineering active on Hipo.ro
View all jobs IT Hardware active on Hipo.ro
View all jobs IT Software active on Hipo.ro
Colorful HR Leasing, membra a grupului ROMANIAN SOFTWARE, este o companie românească ce oferă servicii de Recrutare și Leasing de personal. Totodată, Colorful HR Leasing se ocupă de salarizarea și administrarea personalului, oferind consultanță legislativă și întocmirea de rapoarte rapoarte variate privind activitatea de HR.Requirements
We are looking for an Information Security Engineer for one of our partner, a company specialized in automotive technologies, solutions and services.
What you need:
• Bachelor’s degree in Security Management; Compliance or Computer Science or a comparable course of studies;
• 2+ years of experience in IT Security, with a focus on Incident Response and SOC;
• Deep understanding of security systems, firewalls, authentication systems, log management, content filtering, network security and networking technologies;
• Has worked with and managed at least one of the following technologies: SIEM, AV, NIDS/NIPS, ETDR, DLP, FW, HIPS/HIDS;
• Proven knowledge in the following security disciplines: advanced threats, information security incident detection and response, forensic investigative practices;
• Experience in developing, collecting and analyzing threat intelligence;
• Experience with rule-driven and analysis-driven network platforms;
• Experience in cyber intelligence analytic methodologies such as Kill Chain, threat modeling, threat hunting;
• Relevant experience in an international environment;
• Upholding generally accepted social and ethical standards in job-related activities;
• Strong written, oral and presentation skills;
• Fluent in English, written and verbal.
• On a day-to-day basis respond to, remediate, and coordinate incident response actions with other stakeholders, both internal and external;
• Creates scripts and necessary reports to prevent disruption or unavailability of information assets and assess the impact;
• Define, design, create, test, implement and modify information assets that have software as the main component in order to improve the security posture;
• Develop and maintain technical runbooks;
• Conduct in-depth analysis of suspicious activities and attempted attacks, during and post incident through and not limited to the analysis of malware, packets, alerts and logs for signs of malicious activity;
• Act as main point of escalation for Tier 2 Analysts and the Business;
• Stay current with digital forensic and incident response technology, methodology and legal requirements;
• Provide metrics for management and periodic intelligence reports and lessons learned on various threat actors and IOCs;
• Build upon existing capabilities through continuous improvement of relevant intelligence sources and methods, recommending new tools and procedures to detect threats and protect DT intellectual property and assets;
• Assist in support of formal investigations and/or inquiries to resolve insider threat related matters, acceptable use policy violations;
• Identifies areas for improvement in internal processes along with possible solutions;
• Work with the Information Security Operations Lead to define and document standard operating procedures for security incident handling, malware analysis, vulnerability management etc;
• Maintains the confidentiality related to the professional secret and the security of the documents manipulated and administrated by him / her.
• Net salary (to be discussed during the interview);
• Private medical service;
• Meal vouchers of 15 RON/day;
• 24 vacation days/year;
• 1-day work from home per week.