Software Developer for Global Projects - QL TSR
If you are an ingeniously person and you like to create new software architectures and to define technical solutions, we're waiting you to join our global development team! We're looking for a passionate software developer to help us with digitalization of global work flows inside our department network You will have the opportunity to collaborate with other Developers and Project Managers with the same goals This role supposed to be for a team player with a keen eye for quality details and problem-solving skills. If you have the passion to win and this sounds familiar to you, then let's meet and we'll offer you the freedom to act so that great things will happen!
- Software development solutions by studying information needs; conferring with users; studying systems flow, data usage, and work processes; investigating problem areas; following the software development lifecycle.
- Determines operational feasibility by evaluating analysis, problem definition, requirements, solution development, and proposed solutions.
- Documents and demonstrates solutions by developing documentation, flowcharts, layouts, diagrams, charts, code comments and clear code.
- Prepares and installs solutions by determining and designing system specifications, standards, and programming.
- Improves operations by conducting systems analysis; recommending changes in policies and procedures.
- Updates job knowledge by studying state-of-the-art development tools, programming techniques, and computing equipment;
- Protects operations by keeping information confidential.
- Provides information by collecting, analyzing, and summarizing development and service issues.
- Accomplishes engineering and organization mission by completing related results as needed.
- Supports and coach software engineers by providing advice and technical support.
- Act as a technical project lead for projects in focus for digitalization of our department on the global layer when necessary.
- Develop efficient source code for our needs based on end user specification Bring to live department needs and "translate "these in competitive and feasible software within time and cost constraints
- Troubleshoot, provide technical solutions and improve for existing software
- Collaborate and communicate effectively with stakeholders throughout the organization
- Identifying areas for modification in existing software/projects and subsequently developing these modifications
- Work closely with other developers involved tin the projects
- Multi-task and change from one task to another without loss of efficiency or composure when business environment requires prioritization.
- Proven experience as a Software Developer, Software Engineer or similar role, minimum 5 years
- Experience with software design and development environment
- Knowledge of C#, ASP.NET and Angular would be preferable (Java, Python, others, are in our focus)
- Experience with databases and Object-Relational Mapping (ORM) frameworks, MS SQL would be preferable
- Ability and willingness to learn new languages and technologies
- Excellent communication skills
- Attention to details, quality and troubleshooting aptitude
- Knowledge and interest in computer systems and the latest technologies
- Analytical mind
- Ability to communicate complex technical procedures to other colleagues
- Commercial and business awareness
- Team Player
- Advanced English command
- Proven experience as a technical project lead would be a plus.
What we offer:
- Integration Program in a professional, young & dynamic team;
- Competitive Salaries (based on performance) & Benefits;
- Health & Wellness (Private Health and Dental Insurance, Sport activities etc.);
- Professional Development Opportunities (in Technical and Managerial Area);
- International Work Environment & Traveling Opportunities;
- Relocation Package for non-Timisoara/Iasi Residents;
- Flexibility Program including flexible hours, mobile work and sabbaticals.