Junior and Senior Engineers for Deutsche Bahn Germany
Acest job nu mai este activ!
Vezi toate job-urile DB Engineering Consulting active.
Vezi toate job-urile Junior and Senior Engineers for Deutsche Bahn Germany active pe Hipo.ro
Vezi toate job-urile in Constructii active pe Hipo.ro
• Bachelor's Degree or higher in Engineering
• Good command of speaking, reading and writing English
• Good technical and analytical skills
• Experience in Infrastructure, Civil or Railway - preferable
• Supervise and manage supervisory team and Subcontractor/ Installation Contractor to work according to schedule, quality and standard requirement
• Plan, follow up and coordinate Design, Installation, Test and Commissioning documents in accordance to the required specification
• Technical support and clarification related to installation, testing and commissioning with subsystem, customer and consultant. Providing feedback concerning analysis of the technical problem and answering technical inquiries related to discipline
• Follow up report progress of the work
• Follow internal process to raise any non-conformity found at site. Trouble the system errors found and liaise with engineering team for remedial actions
• Strictly follow the safety rules and procedures as stated in the health and safety plan
• Competitive salary
• Intensive German courses: 6 months to 1 year
• Specific training according to German Railway standards: 1 year in Germany
• In-house training specific software
• Opportunity for relocation to Germany
DB offers a broad range of engineering services: In addition to spectacular, new and upgraded lines, it includes numerous modernization projects in the existing rail infrastructure.
Our project portfolio: From A to Z speed rail line as marshalling yard. We build and modernize railway infrastructure, equipment for passenger and freight services and to train formation and works, workshops and depots - with everything that goes with it!