Senior SAP MM CONSULTANT
The Bucharest Office is one of AG’s IT Centers that offers support for the Corporation Teams in the Data warehouse, System Engineering, QA Automation Engineering, Web & Mobile Development arias.
We are a young, ambitious and dynamic team, growing together with the company through high trainings offered by our specialists in a variety of technologies across all platforms.
• Bachelor’s degree in computer science/information technology or equivalent.
Required Length & Type of Experience:
• Five years+ of experience working with SAP with a major part of that focused on Materials Management and procurement;
• Solid understanding of Readsoft, MDG and Ariba integration with SAP;
• Strong knowledge of ABAP, IDOC, WF, Process Integration(PI) and other EAI tools;
• Experience with large SAP ERP global rollouts including five full lifecycle implementations;
• Experience in at least one recent implementation of vendor master in MDG.
Knowledge, Skills & Abilities:
• Solid knowledge of SAP technologies, Fiori and HANA is a plus;
• Ability to engage with internationally distributed development teams;
• Ability to create and meet timelines cognizant of business needs and constraints;
• Highly self-motivated, driven work ethic, keen attention to detail and exceptional customer service orientation;
• Good communication skills including ability to communicate technical information in an understandable manner to non-technical audiences through writing and presentations;
• Ability to multi-task and prioritize in a fast paced environment;
• Strong analytical skills; ability to perform system analysis and draw conclusions by relating information from different sources, including root-cause analysis and issue resolution.
Duties & Responsabilities:
I• Implement new SAP solutions focused on procurement, inventory and warehousing;
• Perform configuration for SAP Material Master, MDG, MDM, and SRM and manage interaction with interfaced solutions such as Readsoft, Ariba, and MDG;
• Consult with ABAP developers and provide technical specs to develop customized solutions;
• Perform unit testing of changes (configuration, custom development etc.) in development and staging environments, including regression testing of functionality that may be impacted;
• Coordinate end to end integrated testing of changes (configuration, custom development etc.) in development and staging environments;
• Provide prototypes and implementation of new functionality based on client needs;
• Provide ad hoc training and consulting to business super users as required in run and maintain activities, such as remedial training, issue resolution etc;
• Work with analysts and business personnel to understand various material master and procurement processes and provide the technology to support these processes;
• Develop detailed functional and technical specifications for changes to SAP systems.
The SAP Procurement Consultant is responsible for the analysis, consultancy and configuration of the SAP materials management / purchasing area to meet the business needs of company. The consultant supports the design and configuration of WM (warehouse management) and is also responsible for deploying a system that meets the business strategy across functional teams and executes testing and writes technical documentation. This individual communicates and coordinates with business management, project executives and team leads to insure appropriate integration of processes and modules across organization. The consultant collaborates with the functional project manager, and division heads of assigned area, in an effort to support the business needs of the company.
About American Greetings
American Greetings is a creator and manufacturer of innovative social expression products that assist consumers in enhancing their relationships to create Happiness, Laughter and Love.
American Greetings’ major greeting card lines are American Greetings, Carlton Cards, Gibson, Recycled Paper Greetings and Papyrus. We also own large web collections of greetings on the Web.
Headquartered in Cleveland, Ohio, American Greetings has offices worldwide in Canada, UK - Europe, Australia, Asia and generates annual revenue of approximately $ 1.9 billion.
The Bucharest Office is one of AG’s IT Centers that offers support for the Corporation Teams in the Data warehouse, System Engineering, SAP, Web & Mobile Development arias.
We are a young, ambitious and dynamic team, growing together with the company through high trainings offered by our specialists in a variety of technologies across all platforms:
• Oracle, SQL, Informatica, Teradata, ETL, Unix/Shell Scripting, QlikView, Cloudera – Data Warehouse;
• Linux, Microsoft Windows - Active Directory, Exchange, VM-Ware – System Admin;
• Java, Groovy, Selenium, Apium, Geb - QA Automation and much more.
We are in Cotroceni Business Center – close to Politechnica University and AFI.
To know us better, please access our web pages:
Web - americangreetings.ro
Facebook - AmericanGreetingsRO