This job is no longer active!
View all jobs Kellogg Company active
View all jobs Supply Planner active on Hipo.ro
View all jobs Acquisitions - Logistics - Supplies active on Hipo.ro
At Kellogg Company we have a vision of enriching and delighting the world through foods and brands that matter; with the purpose of nourishing families so that they can flourish and thrive.
Our Vision is to enrich and delight the world through foods and brands that matter.
Driven by our consumers, this is what we aspire to become and want to be on our best day.
Our Purpose is nourishing families so they can flourish and thrive.
This is why Kellogg exists, the role we play in the world and how we deliver our Vision.
Our company is a place where innovation lives on, where we never stop learning and where we’re excited about tomorrow. In 2014, we started an exciting transformation journey towards Global Business Services. GBS is a new global function at Kellogg that is helping to drive growth by simplifying work and innovating processes so that our team worldwide can focus on making and selling great food.
Our GBS Service Centre for Europe is located at Floreasca Business Centre (adjacent to Aurel Vlaicu Metro) and now we want you to join us as we continue our growth in Romania. Be part of a dynamic team, with career progression opportunities.
At Kellogg's we have a vision of enriching and delighting the world through foods and brands that matter; with the purpose of nourishing families so that they can flourish and thrive.
Our Vision and Purpose are at the heart of everything we do. Simple yet powerful, they define why we're here and where we're going - made possible by the extraordinary talent of everyone who works here. People like you. Our heritage, through the inspiration of W.K. Kellogg, continues to drive our company and keeps us committed to creating a stronger future every day, by putting people first in everything we do.
Operating in more than 180 countries, across 6 continents, with dedication and passion from each and every one of our 30,000 employees, we are extremely proud of our ever growing portfolio of over 1,600 food products, which include iconic brands such as Pringles, Frosties, Special K and Corn Flakes.
Our company is a place where innovation lives on, where we never stop learning and where we’re excited about tomorrow. It is this belief that brings us together and sets us apart.
HERE’S A TASTE OF WHAT YOU’LL BE DOING
As our Supply Planner supporting the European markets, you’ll be the owner and guardian of executing Supply Planning Cycles. More importantly, you’ll be the expert so you’ll do it with excellence.
Because we’re establishing trust with real people (our customers), you’ll ensure the right stock levels are available through our Stock Network and you’ll have the expertise to do it with the lowest cash and cost impact.
• Ensures the right stock levels are available throughout the Supply Network to enable the best possible service to customers, with the lowest cash/cost impact.
• Partners with colleagues in the GBS Integrated Planning (Data & Analytics, Mid Term Planning, 3rd Party Inventory planner)
• Is accountable to drive the processes to deliver the right product in the right place at the right time in the right quantities
• Balances product availability with cost optimization with focus on process adherence and operational discipline
• Ensures Kellogg’s Supply Chain Strategy and Direction as set by the Category are executed and delivered with excellence through the daily and weekly Supply Planning Processes
• Leads and prepares core processes across categories (exception management, deployment, Additional Volume Requests, inventory policies, Non Performing Inventory management, Phase In Phase Out, KSOE meeting preparation)
• Serves as single point of contact and key interface between Category, Cluster and Plants / Plant SPOC roles to deliver the day to day and weekly planning activities.
YOUR RECIPE FOR SUCCESS
• Degree in Engineering, Business Administration or Supply Chain, Economics or Finance
• Expertise in integrated supply chain, capacity
• Experience in supply planning
• Proficiency with ERP systems (e.g. SAP/ APO / BW) and Microsoft Office
• Language Skills: English (Required); Second European Language (Preferred)
• Strong communication, collaboration and stakeholder management skills (Required); ability to manage multiple supply crisis or priorities at the same time
• FMCG industry experience (Preferred)
It’s best to apply today, because job postings can be taken down and we wouldn’t want you to miss this opportunity.
THE FINER PRINT
Please note that we will only accept applications that are made to us via our Careers site.
If you experience any difficulty when applying please contact European.Recruitment @ kellogg.com
Please note that the closing date may be subject to change. We will interview suitable candidates as they apply, so please don’t hesitate to take this opportunity to submit your application as soon as possible.
If you would like to be immediately notified of new Kellogg's opportunities, please go to ‘Create or access my profile’ and complete the information required in the ‘Job Alerts’ section. You will then receive email alerts as soon as new jobs are advertised.
We are an equal opportunity employer and all qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, ethnicity, disability, religion, national origin, gender, gender identity, trans identity, marital status, sexual orientation, age, protected veteran status, or any other characteristic protected by law.