Project Management and Financial Service Analyst
Acest job nu mai este activ!
Vezi toate job-urile Allianz Technology active.
Vezi toate job-urile Project Management and Financial Service Analyst active pe Hipo.ro
Vezi toate job-urile in Altele active pe Hipo.ro
Vezi toate job-urile in Asigurari - Intermedieri financiare active pe Hipo.ro
Vezi toate job-urile in Contabilitate Finante active pe Hipo.ro
Since 1890, all around the globe, employees in Allianz have been working hard to secure people’s lives and to give courage to our customers for what’s ahead. We are actuaries, advisors and service agents; engineers, lawyers and technology experts; we are daughters and sons, mothers and fathers, accountants, investors and entrepreneurs – and together we are shaping our industry. Because we know how important it is to have a fair partner at your side who provides solid and sustainable solutions, we strive to do it right – with passion, every day. Allianz Technology enables Allianz group to live up to its purpose, by providing powerful, standardized global platforms to provide efficiencies, savings and scalability for the long-term success of Allianz. Allianz Technology Bucharest Branch is a professional expertise center offering a wide range of services: Financial, Actuarial, IT and Procurement support to the Allianz Group, creating innovative solutions so that Allianz can shape the future for generations ahead. Is providing good service something that motivates you, too? Then why not join us in developing innovative products and services in an international environment!
Job role The role will be part of the Pillar Controlling Global Platform Team in Bucharest.
- Support the portfolio management and financial operations of the Robotics Services department by:
- Taking ownership of B2B2C invoicing and provisions;
- Driving external partner & vendor (DL3) processes (SAP Ariba, purchase orders, purchase requisitions, budget checking, and regular reporting)
- Keeping constant contact with the suppliers for all the contracts and invoices
- Managing project and service contracts and ensuring order agreements
- Preparing and issuing NPS survey, providing analysis and reporting
- Assisting with pricing, budgeting and forecasting
- Supporting project managers in billing tasks regarding Service Now PPM and PSP elements and time cards
- Support team when necessary with organizational tasks, potentially including marketing and communications
- Thorough understanding of finance, controlling and reporting processes
- Basic project management skills
- Experience in creating and designing management reports
- Understanding of provisioning and DL3 processes beneficial
- SAP FI/CO knowledge skills
- Ariba and Service Now skills are appreciated
- Fluent communication in English (phone, messaging and mail);
- Strong analytical and problem solving skills
- Independent and self-motivated, while being a good communicator and team player
- Organization and takes initiative
- Working experience in Allianz Group beneficial, especially in regard to finance areas
- Complete training curricula available (tailored courses);
- International Certifications (Agile, Prince, ITIL, IFOA, ACCA, IACCM etc.);
- Comprehensive Leadership Programs;
- All you can learn with LinkedIn Learning!
- German Language Courses for any level;
- All you can read with Bookster!
- Work from Home Option available;
- Get a free day on your Birthday or come at work and receive Gift Vouchers/Tickets!
- Go on Vacation and get a Holiday Bonus!
- Corporate Massage;
- Weekly Fruit Day;
- WorldClass Gym Discounts.
- Fixed salary compensation along with rewards & recognition performance-related bonus scheme;
- Meal and Gift Tickets.
Click here for an inside look of our office!