Reserving Actuary - Actuarial Planning & Controlling
All around the globe, employees in Allianz have been working hard to secure people’s lives and to give courage to our customers for what’s ahead. We are actuaries, advisors and service agents; engineers, lawyers and technology experts; we are daughters and sons, mothers and fathers, accountants, investors and entrepreneurs – and together we are shaping our industry. Because we know how important it is to have a fair partner at your side who provides solid and sustainable solutions, we strive to do it right – with passion, every day. Allianz Technology enables Allianz group to live up to its purpose, by providing powerful, standardized global platforms to provide efficiencies, savings and scalability for the long-term success of Allianz.
Allianz Technology Bucharest Branch is a professional expertise center offering a wide range of services: Financial, Actuarial, IT and Procurement support to the Allianz Group, creating innovative solutions so that Allianz can shape the future for generations ahead.
s providing good service something that motivates you, too? Then why not join us in developing innovative products and services in an international environment!
In the Reserving Actuary role, you will work as a member of the Actuarial Support Center working part of the team within Allianz Group Center GAPC (Group Actuarial Planning and Controlling). The Actuarial Support Center has proved its financial expertise in the Allianz world by:
- Analysing, optimizing and creating financial models that form the basis of insurance products
- Providing thorough analyses of complex data
- Performing data analytics for Allianz Group top players
- Accompanying projects that fundamentally change the way Allianz does business
In this position, you will be involved in activities such as:
- Reviewing P&C reserving of Allianz operating entities
- Consolidating and reporting actuarial figures at Group level
- Developing, validating and maintaining group reports for Allianz operating entities
- Driving technical excellence in the actuarial area
- Support the team in developing and maintaining reporting processes
- Bachelor’s degree in Mathematics, Actuarial Sciences or related subjects
- MS Office, including Outlook, Word, Access and PowerPoint skills
- Advanced level in Excel
- Programing skills; in particular VBA, SAS or SQL are a plus
- Fluent in English; German is a plus
- Willing to study towards the UK actuarial exams
- Very good attention to details and analytical skills
- Good communication skills
- Client orientation
- Team player
- Ability to work in international environment
- Ability to work under pressure
- Ability/willingness to travel abroad if required
We place people at the core of what we do, this is why we are committed to your personal and professional growth:
- Complete training curricula available (tailored courses)
- International Certifications (Agile, Prince, ITIL, IFOA, ACCA, IACCM etc.)
- Comprehensive Leadership Programs
- All you can learn with LinkedIn Learning!
- German Language Courses for any level
- All you can read with Bookster!
- Work from Home Option available
- Get a free day on your Birthday or come at work and receive Gift Vouchers/Tickets!
- Go on Vacation and get a Holiday Bonus!
- Corporate Massage
- Weekly Fruit Day
- WorldClass Gym Discounts
- Fixed salary compensation along with rewards & recognition performance-related bonus scheme
- Meal and Gift Tickets
Only suitable candidates will be contacted. All applications will be treated with confidentiality.