IKA Sales Support - Adhesives Division
- Ensures the department’s proper functioning regarding the logistics and documents management;
- Produces and delivers on time and correctly periodic sales / orders / stocks reports;
- Ensures communication and correspondence with the sales force in the field;
- Collects and prepares sets of documents for closing return processes;
- Monitors customers on online stores and ensures support for promotions for sales representatives, preparing intermediary and final reports.
- University degree, economical studies preferred;
- At least 1 years professional experience in similar activities;
- Good English (written, oral);
- Initiative & determination to achieve;
- Conscientiousness and desire for your development.