Associate Manager - HR Technology
GBS (Global Business Services) provides financial, human resources, audit and IT services to the British American Tobacco entities. Our category expertise, large capabilities and international operation makes us a unique business partner who excels in financial leadership and, therefore, offers great shareholder value for BAT.
If you have financial or HR areas background; you thrive when faced with a challenge and you are highly motivated; you want to develop your career in an organisation that will not only recognise the unique attributes you bring but will support your development and reward your contribution,
visit our website @ www.bat-careers.com
• Have you ever been on a SuccessFactors implementation journey? Do you know stuff about Employee Central, LMS, Recruitment, Onboarding, Compensation, Variable Pay, data management, workflow configuration, business rules and mass uploads? Have you ever heard of MDF objects and data processing? Then we'd like to get to know you a little bit better.
• This might sound like a cliché, but 2-3 years of SuccessFactors experience would be great.
• As you will need to tackle multiple tasks at a time, Zen mastery counts as a superpower.
• You won't always have a plan so be ready to put that creativity we mentioned to use and lead things without guidance. Just like in life.
• Oh, and let's not forget, it does help a lot if you have a degree in an HR related field or IT.
• To be that leader the team will follow, being responsible to create a positive work environment that fosters team performance & cultivate customer service culture;
• To coach your direct reports to improve skills and knowledge required to perform their job effectively;
• To be brave enough to suggest changes and improvements yourself;
• To make sure the team has processes in place and don’t be afraid to get creative and improve the existing ones;
• To collaborate with our 3rd Party Vendors in order to ensure solutions are delivered and issues escalated in time when needed.
• To use your wisdom and create training materials and documentation for end users and future generations (within the business!).
• Don’t be shy, make friends with others! We need a wide network of informants to tell us all about the defects and needs in the realm. We mean: collaborate with others.
• In order to fulfill the quests above you would also need to have great communication skills.