Accounts Receivable Administrator
This job is no longer active!
View all jobs Allianz Technology active
View all jobs Accounts Receivable Administrator active on Hipo.ro
View all jobs Insurances - Financial Intermediaries active on Hipo.ro
View all jobs Accounting - Finance active on Hipo.ro
View all jobs Customer Support - Client Service active on Hipo.ro
All around the globe, employees in Allianz have been working hard to secure people’s lives and to give courage to our customers for what’s ahead. We are actuaries, advisors and service agents; engineers, lawyers and technology experts; we are daughters and sons, mothers and fathers, accountants, investors and entrepreneurs – and together we are shaping our industry. Because we know how important it is to have a fair partner at your side who provides solid and sustainable solutions, we strive to do it right – with passion, every day.
Allianz Technology enables Allianz group to live up to its purpose, by providing powerful, standardized global platforms to provide efficiencies, savings and scalability for the long-term success of Allianz.
Allianz Technology Bucharest Branch is a professional expertise center offering a wide range of services: Financial, Actuarial, IT and Procurement support to the Allianz Group, creating innovative solutions so that Allianz can shape the future for generations ahead.
Is providing good service something that motivates you, too? Then why not join us in developing innovative products and services in an international environment!
The Accounts Receivable Administrator will be part of the dispute team of Allianz Technology SE and will manage the reporting of outstanding invoices, the tracking of incoming, outstanding and partial payments as well as incoming disputes by customers.
- Administer disputes on overdue receivables within AZ Technology (check disputes addressed, rout to respective dispute resolution responsible, track timelines and execution, ensure feedback in time to customer)
- Create transparency on the status of the overdue receivables
- Check the completeness of required documentation to open a valid dispute
- Assign and track tasks to respective parties to solve the dispute
- Prepare finance to finance resolution measures for dispute/ late payment and align with team head if necessary
- Hand over all unresolved disputes to the cash collection team
- Check reporting on open receivables to be passed on to the stakeholders on Allianz Technology and Allianz SE side and align with treasury team head
- Strong academic background (preferably Accounting, Business Administration, Economics)
- Accounting knowledge
- Experience in receivables management / accounts payable accounting
- Strong Excel skills and IT tools affinity, Good knowledge in SAP FI
- Structured and analytical approach
- Interest and getting an understanding of the wide range of IT services offered to Allianz entities
- Organizational/ project management skills
- Excellent communication skills
- Diligent approach to take care and follow-up with different stakeholders
We place people at the core of what we do, this is why we are committed to your personal and professional growth:
- Complete training curricula available (tailored courses)
- International Certifications (Agile, Prince, ITIL, IFOA, ACCA, IACCM etc.)
- Comprehensive Leadership Programs
- All you can learn with LinkedIn Learning!
- German Language Courses for any level
- All you can read with Bookster!
- Work from Home Option available
- Get a free day on your Birthday or come at work and receive Gift Vouchers/Tickets!
- Go on Vacation and get a Holiday Bonus!
- Corporate Massage
- Weekly Fruit Day
- WorldClass Gym Discounts
- Fixed salary compensation along with rewards & recognition performance-related bonus scheme
- Meal and Gift Tickets
Only suitable candidates will be contacted. All applications will be treated with confidentiality.