Head of Customer Service
Drover is a VC-backed, growth-stage marketplace startup offering monthly, all-in car subscriptions to customers who want to experience car ownership as it should be: digital, flexible and at a fair, transparent price. For some more detail, check out our press coverage in TechCrunch, Forbes or CityAM.
Passionate Leader: We require someone who can inspire, set direction for, and steer 2 Team Leaders.
Great coach: We need someone who can identify talented individuals with skill gaps, and provide the coaching required to bridge those gaps.
Analytical problem-solver: We need someone who can dig into the detail of a problem, using that data to drive incremental improvements.
Strategic thinker: We need someone who can see the bigger picture and contribute to discussions on how to make high-impact changes to our customers’ experiences and on our growth plans.
Excellent communicator: We need someone who can command the respect of their peers, and contribute to management team discussions on business strategy and represent the customer voice in these discussions.
Proven Experience in Customer Service: We need someone who understands the atmosphere and requirements of a customer service department, and who is comfortable in that environment.
- Manage our team of 2 Team Leaders and 11 Agents.
- Manage performance metrics, KPI’s and commission structures.
- Manage headcount needs within the team, working with the Talent department to find the best people.
- Ensure we deliver a world-class level of customer satisfaction.
- Ensure response times are exceptional across all channels.
- Develop the function to offer a better level of care to our customers.
- Develop the function to be more efficient over time, working closely with the technology department to identify and drive improvements.
- Work with the Head of Sales and Marketing Team to ensure that customers have the best experience and journey possible with Drover.
- Manage relationships with our Customer Service systems providers, including Zendesk, Aircall and Intercom.
About the role
We are looking for a new Head of Customer Service to come and run our fantastic, newly formed Customer Service team in Bucharest. The team consists of 2 Team Leaders and 11 agents. The team manages our UK consumer customer service needs with a mission to provide world-class customer service whilst maintaining fantastic efficiencies within the department. The Head of Customer Service will be responsible for optimising our current operating model, implementing strategic changes to increase the level of service and/or efficiencies, and will contribute to the development of wider strategic initiatives within the business that impact our customers.
About our culture
We recently asked Droverians what they love most about working here and 60+% of them wrote “the people”! We are proud of the amazing team we have assembled across London, Lisbon, Bucharest and Paris. While each office is unique, we all share a few fundamental commitments:
We’re proactive and take ownership of problems. You will never be micromanaged here. Instead, we give you the space to learn and grow, even if it means making a few mistakes along the way.
We’re a cohesive unit and are here for each other if times get tough... and they sure do sometimes - startups are no walk in the park.
We cherish feedback, whether praise or constructive criticism because it’s the only way to get better at what we do.
We judge ideas on merit rather than who they came from - how much impact have is only up to you.
We all have our own interests, yours doesn’t have to be car.
Your benefits package
- A world-class team made up of serial entrepreneurs and alumni from companies like Google, Facebook, Uber, Lyft, WeWork who are eager to meet you!
- An exciting, dynamic startup environment with real career progression opportunities - nothing like a BPO
- Competitive, transparent salaries and commission structures
- Meal tickets, breakfast and healthy snacks every day, free lunch on Fridays
- 25 days’ holiday plus all public holidays
- Private health insurance
- A whole host of travel, retail and wellness discounts via benefitonline.ro
- A beautiful startup office in SPACES Unirii